[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered bloodborne What am I in for Never played any souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wlgaxbmaphnw3am5tnla.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wlgaxbmaphnw3am5tnla.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
Just ordered bloodborne

What am I in for

Never played any souls games
>>
Fun.
Put a lot of points on VIT, everything hits like a truck.
>>
>>333880346
I hard ass time since the beginning of the game is the most horse shit
>>
File: Darksouls.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Darksouls.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Dodge things a lot.
Get the cannon and the bone marrow ash.
If you take like 20 minutes to master parrying attacks the game becomes a lot easier.
Be careful about doing online because you'll get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>333880773
This is someone who can't dodge. Don't be them.
>>
>>333880346
If you're able to adapt to it's fast paced combat system, then you're in for a good ride. If you're unable to do so, then you're going to give up before you've reached the second mandatory boss. (Only 48% of all Bloodborne players managed to kill the mandatory boss halfway throughout the game)
>>
>>333880346

Beasts and aliens. Dodge and attack.
>>
>>333880346
Excellent game
DON'T READ ANY GUIDE in your 1st playthrough, except if you have issues understanding the gameplay.
>>
>>333880346
It's shit
>>
Why did you make an incomplete order? how are you going to play a game without a system?
>>
>>333881812

I hope you die
>>
>>333880346
A decent game.

>Never played any souls games
Doesn't matter, you're not playing one.
>>
>>333883572
How so
>>
>>333880346

It's the best souls game. Retards here will tell you otherwise.
>>
Great game. Don't read guides or tips for your first playthrough or it will seem less so.
>>
>>333880346

Incredible gameplay, atmosphere, narrative, level design, and fun.

Performance is alright, some design choices are poor.
Optional content becomes extremely difficult and drawn out procedural shit.

Other than that you might want to try the others first, as their gameplay is comparatively garbage... Even Dark Souls 3.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.