[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /v/, I was blinded a year ago and I've started trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 36
File: latest[1].jpg (24 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
24 KB, 400x225
Hi /v/, I was blinded a year ago and I've started trying to get back into video games, I'm looking for games that can be played easily with audio cues and don't rely on visual information.

Before anyone asks I read threads using a text to speech program, whatever image I picked was the first google result for blind guy
>>
How were you blinded
>>
>>333879594
Maybe some VNs? Or old point and click adventure?
>>
>>333879691
By the light
>>
>>333879594
>I read threads using a text to speech program
I'm taking off in my helicopter
dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf
>>
>>333879594
Niggers.
>>
>>333879691

Acid attack while I was working for the Red Cross

>>333879784
I like VNs but I'm looking for stuff with actual gameplay elements. I don't think I'd be too good at point and click since a lot of them require pixel clicking.
>>
>>333879791
WRAPPED UP LIKE A DOUCHE IN THE NIGHT
>>
>>333879594
How are you posting? Do you have a program reading shit to you or someone posting for you?

Penis penis penis penis beep boop bop boo boo beep cuck
>>
soysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoy
>>
>>333879876
Fucking kek
>>
Yeah, this is totally a real thread about an actual thing that happened.
>>
>>333879594
Anon leave this thread it is not safe for your kind here!
>>
>>333879876
soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi
>>
>>333879947
>Acid attack while I was working for the Red Cross

Post newspaper article about the attack and photo with a timestamp, or you are full of shit.
>>
File: wuhat.png (733 KB, 1039x727) Image search: [Google]
wuhat.png
733 KB, 1039x727
>"blind" man
>wants to play VIDEO games
>>
>>333879594
I hear that Bastion is a good game for blind people if you have someone else play it for you.

I don't know how you'd be able to do that, but I remember some guy playing it with his blind father and his dad really liking it a lot.
>>
>>333879594
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRWWWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARARARARARARARARARARAARARARARARARARARAH and take an empty bag just in case. It must be plastic, very important.
>>
>>333879594
Totally fake. Still Point and click games with hotspot detection would my advice.
>>
>>333880428

1) It happened in Yemen, you think they care enough to write articles about white guys getting acid in their face?
2) I can't operate a camera to save my life now and I don't live with anyone.
>>
File: 1460189491698.jpg (19 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
1460189491698.jpg
19 KB, 230x320
SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI
HERE COMES ANOTHER CHINESE EARTHQUAKE EBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR
ASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASFASDASASDASDASDAS
>>
File: 1440209878964.gif (791 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1440209878964.gif
791 KB, 300x168
John Madden! John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!John Madden!
>>
>>333879947
Try Sam and Max series they're relatively easy and don't require pixel clicking. As for other ggames, maybe something like Bastion?
>>
File: solid thing.png (109 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
solid thing.png
109 KB, 512x512
>>333880623
alone, blind, and using a fucking computer to shitpost on /v/
>>
Do you miss the word "video" in video games?
I'm sorry for you loss OP but you're fucked for now unless we have a technology where video can be decrypted into sound.
>>
>>333879594
Punch Out wiimake, only problem would be menus
I actually beat about two thirds of the opponents blindfolded.
Couldn't do World Circuit or Title Defense, though.
>>
The bit trip games, like bit trip runner, should be EXACTLY what you're looking for. Also the Rhythm Heaven series.

Meme answer: Windows voice reader has encountered an error and will now shut down. Error ID: 1101084010
>>
SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI
>>
Here comes another Chinese earthquake!
erbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
>>
>>333880785
I don't want to move back in with my parents, even if I'm blind, I mean I've got a guide dog but she can't operate a camera.

>>333880765
I've played the old Sam and Max games but not the Telltale one, is that any good? As for Bastion the other anon was saying it's only good if someone else plays it for you, I might as well watch it on youtube at that point.
>>
AEIOU

JOHN MADDEN!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Audiosurf
>>
What do all these shitposts sound like to you OP?
>>
>>333880946
>>
>>333880947
How do you slect posts to reply to, do you get tired of hearing Anonymous 04/10/16(Sun)17:51:52 No.333879
>>
>>333880947
Get some loli to help you out. And yes telltale ones are good
>>
File: 1457149023235.jpg (84 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1457149023235.jpg
84 KB, 1440x960
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>333881118
Ooh, I can answer this: it's not real, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>333880947
How blind are you?
>>
Jonathan Harker, a young London solicitor (a lawyer) travels to Transylvania (modern-day Romania) to help a rich nobleman, Count Dracula, purchase an estate in England. Dracula is planning to immigrate to England, and wants Harker to help him hammer out all the legal details. Harker is at first impressed by Dracula's suave politeness, but is soon creeped out by the Count's uncanny ability to communicate with wolves and by the lack of servants—or anyone else—in the Count's huge castle. Soon after, Harker realizes that he's a prisoner in the castle.

One evening, he tries to find an escape route... only to be discovered and almost seduced/devoured by three sexy vampire ladies (the brides of Dracula). Dracula rescues him at the last minute, and Harker realizes that Dracula is only keeping him alive to finish the real estate transaction. Harker decides to make a break for it and only barely escapes from the castle alive. He's not able to head straight back to England, though. He comes down with a severe case of brain fever because of the shock and spends many weeks recuperating in a convent in the countryside in Hungary.

Meanwhile, back in England, Harker's fiancée, Mina, is hanging out with her best friend Lucy in a seaside town. Mina's worried about Jonathan and wonders why she hasn't heard from him in so long, but Lucy can only think about her own suitors. She gets three marriage proposals in the same day by three friends: Dr. John Seward, a doctor who runs a mental hospital; Quincey Morris, an American; and Arthur Holmwood, the son of Lord Godalming (an English gentleman). She accepts Arthur Holmwood. Even though Quincey Morris and Dr. Seward are disappointed, they still stay friends with Holmwood.
>>
JOHN MADDEN
>>
>>333881118

I can get it to read specifically the contents of a post when I tab to it via the software, as for replying I have to tab and listen until I hear the post number, it's a hyperlink so it's distinguishable from a regular number and the rest of the text.

>>333881252
Can't see shit captain.
>>
ON ANOTHER NOTE

while OP is probably lying and giggling to all the posts he probably wanted to achieve aeiou

What are good video games for one handed fellas?
>>
Meanwhile, Dracula has arrived in England, but hasn't shown himself yet. A patient in Dr. Seward's hospital, Renfield, continually captures and eats insects, spiders, and birds and says that the "Master" is coming soon. Lucy starts acting weird—she seems to be losing blood, but no one knows where the blood's going. Her fiancé, Lord Arthur Holmwood, gets worried, and Dr. Seward sends for his friend and mentor, Van Helsing, to check her out.

Van Helsing realizes that there's a vampire involved. He's a scientist and doctor, but he's also well-versed in ancient superstitions and philosophy, so he knows what to do to kill vampires. Even after giving her multiple blood transfusions, they're not able to save Lucy, and she dies. But Van Helsing knows she's not really dead. The four men break into her tomb and catch vampire Lucy coming back from a foray in the neighboring village. They stab her in the heart and cut off her head to make sure she's really dead, and not just mostly dead.

Mina finally hears from Jonathan and goes to Budapest to pick him up. They get married at the convent where he's been recovering from his illness and come back to England. Harker, Van Helsing, Dr. Seward, Morris, and Holmwood all swear to get rid of Dracula once and for all. Mina has to hide in Dr. Seward's office at the hospital while the men go vampire-hunting. Unfortunately, Renfield knows about Dracula and invites him into the building (vampires can't enter unless they've been invited, so don't go inviting any vampires into your homes), and he starts drinking Mina's blood. The men come back in time to find her being force-fed some of Dracula's blood.

The case is now extremely urgent—if they don't catch and kill Dracula quickly, Mina will turn into a vampire like Lucy did. Dracula leads them on a spectacular chase back to Transylvania, where they finally catch up to him and kill him. Mina is saved, and they all live happily ever after. Except for Quincey Morris, who gets stabbed.
>>
>>333881380
...ereh esrever o.doowmloH htiw sdneirf yats llits yeht ,detnioppasid era draweS .rD dna sirroM yecniuQ hguoht nevE .doowmloH ruhtrA stpecca ehS .)nameltneg hsilgnE na( gnimladoG droL fo nos eht ,doowmloH ruhtrA dna ;naciremA na ,sirroM yecniuQ ;latipsoh latnem a snur ohw rotcod a ,draweS nhoJ .rD :sdneirf eerht yb yad emas eht ni slasoporp egairram eerht steg ehS .srotius nwo reh tuoba kniht ylno nac ycuL tub ,gnol os ni mih morf draeh t'nsah ehs yhw srednow dna nahtanoJ tuoba deirrow s'aniM .nwot edisaes a ni ycuL dneirf tseb reh htiw tuo gnignah si ,aniM ,eécnaif s'rekraH ,dnalgnE ni kcab ,elihwnaeM

.yragnuH ni edisyrtnuoc eht ni tnevnoc a ni gnitarepucer skeew ynam sdneps dna kcohs eht fo esuaceb revef niarb fo esac ereves a htiw nwod semoc eH .hguoht ,dnalgnE ot kcab thgiarts daeh ot elba ton s'eH .evila eltsac eht morf sepacse ylerab ylno dna ti rof kaerb a ekam ot sediced rekraH .noitcasnart etatse laer eht hsinif ot evila mih gnipeek ylno si alucarD taht sezilaer rekraH dna ,etunim tsal eht ta mih seucser alucarD .)alucarD fo sedirb eht( seidal eripmav yxes eerht yb deruoved/decudes tsomla dna derevocsid eb ot ylno ...etuor epacse na dnif ot seirt eh ,gnineve enO

.eltsac eht ni renosirp a s'eh taht sezilaer rekraH ,retfa nooS .eltsac eguh s'tnuoC eht ni—esle enoyna ro—stnavres fo kcal eht yb dna sevlow htiw etacinummoc ot ytiliba ynnacnu s'tnuoC eht yb tuo depeerc noos si tub ,ssenetilop evaus s'alucarD yb desserpmi tsrif ta si rekraH .sliated lagel eht lla tuo remmah mih pleh ot rekraH stnaw dna ,dnalgnE ot etargimmi ot gninnalp si alucarD .dnalgnE ni etatse na esahcrup ,alucarD tnuoC ,namelbon hcir a pleh ot )ainamoR yad-nredom( ainavlysnarT ot slevart )reywal a( roticilos nodnoL gnuoy a ,rekraH nahtanoJt txet epyT
>>
File: 1423239757908.jpg (7 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
1423239757908.jpg
7 KB, 250x202
Surely OP isn't blind right /v/?
>>
>>333881446
lewd visual novels, mouse driven games like Civ
>>
>>333881487
Nah.
But other people in the world are, and they will never enjoy video games again.

Say a prayer for the fallen /v/.
>>
>>333879995
Are you on Windows XP? Microsoft Sam was the only one that made the weird noise with soy.
>>
>>333881631
dragonreader used to as well. i had a dyslexic friend and the school bought him a laptop with dragon on it and soisoisoi and dfdfdfdf worked on that.
>>
>>333881114
$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
>>
You can play the Drakengard 3 final boss.
>>
>>333880623
>can operate a keyboard by touch, but cant turn a camera around and take a selfie or snap one with the webcam on the computer.
>Implying there isn't a press release when a red cross aid worker is attacked when volunteering overseas.

Your bullshit is showing. Maybe you should have picked a less obvious lie.
>>
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>333881937

I've been touch typing long before I was blinded, you don't forget that when you lose your sight, I do read my posts back with tts though just to make sure.

Also I was shit as taking selfies when I could see it doesn't get easier now, also my only camera is on my flip phone, I have no idea how to direct that thing to get me in view and take a picutre.
>>
>>333882245
no
>>
File: 1456887145363.jpg (45 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1456887145363.jpg
45 KB, 599x443
Someone post the stroke frog screencap
>>
>>333881996
dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign Albatross dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign albatrossdollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign I'd like to interject for a moment dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign elders engaged in sexual activity dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign
>>
File: cataracts.png (58 KB, 1029x409) Image search: [Google]
cataracts.png
58 KB, 1029x409
>>333882435

It was cataracts, anon.
>>
>>333879594
Assuming some kind of text to speech program could work in a game.

Clicker Heroes and the likes. Not really fun games but some have actually an end.

Governor of Poker 3, if you could actually situate yourself at a table, in the menus. It's basic rules of Texas Holdem.

If you have some people to play with you, Tabletop Simulator could be the occasion of organising role games. Friends could play in a game and you could have a specific role allowing you to participate without moving pieces. Or even better, you could be a Master of the game counting the story and quests, and even use a space moving pieces allowing random effects, actions... You could actually draw cards or shuffling them.

Audiosurf 1 or 2, I don't know if there's mode that could suit you.

GameDev Tycoon if you could text to speech it and situate yourself in the differente phases of progress. Maybe finding a mod giving you unlimited money so you can just make games while learning the interfaces.

Sorry if I misunderstood the audio cues term in your question. Good luck man.
>>
>>333882886
audiosurf is completly a visual game, without seeing the blocks it's the same as just listening to the song
>>
>>333879791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlY6-zKMVJ4
>>
>>333880716
calsic
>>
>>333880785
Better than the guy who allegedly dictated posts for his little brother to type and read back for him. Probably wasn't true but imagining it is still a classic.
>>
GET DOWN
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I SAID GET THE FUCK DOWN. ITS A FUCKING FIREFIGHT OVER HERE
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>>
What about old text based adventure games. Also why aren't there games made for blind people there could be a market for that.
>>
>>333879594
there's legions of blind folk playing hellmoo but i don't know if it's still up or if it's still good

it's like a text based mmorpg
>>
>>333882245
My gran learned to touch type on a typewriter and she types like a fucking pro
>>
>>333879947
Got what you deserved, shouldnt support an organisation that loves muslims

Btw for your pleasure: pfffffffffffffttttttptptptotoototototoototptptptptpttpttpprprrprrrpprprrpraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
File: meliodas_by_fleesveon-d995938.jpg (113 KB, 791x1009) Image search: [Google]
meliodas_by_fleesveon-d995938.jpg
113 KB, 791x1009
>>333884213
That sounds interesting
>>
>>333884404
What the fuck is "touch typing"?
>>
File: 1434718178707.jpg (205 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1434718178707.jpg
205 KB, 960x717
>>333883552
sides in orbit
>>
File: 1453588968612-1.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1453588968612-1.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>333884737
It's typing without looking at the keyboard. You put you fingers on the home row, asdf jkl; , it allows you to type much faster because your fingers are in reach of all the keys.
>>
File: 1460195736718.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460195736718.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>333884213

If it isn't, there are other MOOS/MUDS.

I'm not sure how you would get a TTS program to read them to you, but if you can, I would think that it would be the best option.

I don't know if you're for real, OP, but if you are I hope you can find something fun. Losing my sight is one of my greatest fears.
>>
>>333885217
We already have a word for that. It's called "typing".

>there are still people who hunt and peck

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>333885347
It's kind of strange to think that text games would be the most viable for a blind person to play, but Discworld MUD is awesome.
>>
I recommend that you play MUDs.I suggest you find some community of blind people that play MUDs and ask them for help.

Discworld MUD is fun, so is Hellmoo and there's probably other MUDs that might be more accessible to the blind. I've been playing MUDs for two decades and ran into a lot of blind people that play them. I think MUDs are the game of choice for the blind. I'm not even blind and play them so they're fun.
>>
JOHN MADDEN
>>
You can play this browser game
https://fizzd.itch.io/a-dance-of-fire-and-ice
>>
File: 1355004692827.jpg (54 KB, 660x377) Image search: [Google]
1355004692827.jpg
54 KB, 660x377
Rhythm Heaven is three times better if you don't rely on the visual cues and play strictly by sound. The menus also change songs, so navigating it shouldn't take much trial and error.

oioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioi
>>
File: chronicles-of-amber.jpg (41 KB, 610x324) Image search: [Google]
chronicles-of-amber.jpg
41 KB, 610x324
>>333885635

The one I really regret not getting into was AmberMUSH. I've only gotten into the Chronicles of Amber novels in the past five or so years, but they've become my favorite series of novels of all time.

Apparently AmberMUSH was, at one point, one of the best and longest running MUSH games around. It's gone now though. There is some type of successor game but I'm pretty sure it isn't as good or as populated.
>>
What's your view on the Oculus Rift and VR in general? Looking forward to it?
>>
play rhythm heaven, it's good even without visuals but to practice you might need someone to read the instructions to you
i wish i had a friend who was deaf or blind
>>
>>333885672
holy fuk man MUDs are freaking amazing. Every once in a while always go back and play a good mud or two
>>
File: matrix_text.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
matrix_text.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
Dwarf Fortress

Let the text to speech program read the ascii and soon you'll be like a blind version of that guy in the matrix
>>
If you're blind then HOW DO YOU READ THIS THREAD you lying faggot?
>>
http://audiogames.net/
Audiogames, as opposed to video games are computer games who's main output is sound rather than graphics.

Using sound, games can have dimensions of atmosphere, and possibilities for gameplay that don't exist with visuals alone, as well as providing games far more accessible to people with all levels of sight.

This site exists as a community portal for all things to do with audiogames. Here you will find news, articles, an active community forum and our database of over 500 titles on platforms from Microsoft Windows to iOS.

If you've not played an audiogame before, strap on some headphones, try one for yourself and hear the difference!
>>
>>333879594
I am not sure about the name
But there are streams on twitch.tv. Its dungeons and dragons played over skype. Fuck videogames, meet these people over the net and roleplay with automatic dice and imagination. I saw a stream and the girls playing were beautiful and it had good acting. If i was blind i would give up most videogames and focus on playing those pen and papers which are epic. And it should
Be easy to find games in your situation plus there are communities for this sort of thing.
>>
Move to Hell's Kitchen and become the real life Daredevil instead of continuing to be some useless asshole who is so desperate for video games that you have to practice for years just to get through a Mario level.
>>
>>333886752
did you read past the first few words in his post?
>>
>>333886357
I wish I had a girlfriend who was blind.
>>
File: dorf malisha.jpg (387 KB, 1156x3832) Image search: [Google]
dorf malisha.jpg
387 KB, 1156x3832
>>333886707
The man who can make a militia in dwarf fort just by thinking about it.
>>
>>333887137
If you're so smart then HOW DID YOU PICK OUT A BLIND GUY PICTURE TO POST you lying faggot?
>>
>>333887446
Only chance you've got
>>
>>333879594
>whatever image I picked was the first google result for blind guy
You weren't kidding that's funny.

It's a picture of Michael from the Office wearing those dark blind guy glasses.
>>
i'd get a new hobby

brbrbrbhurburbrhurhburhbrhuburhbrhubhrubruhrbeeeeeeeeeooooooooooiiiiiiiiii11111```````````@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ggggghhhhhhh
>>
>>333887446
She would still know that you're ugly.
>>
Here OP watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

Even the blind will like it. The video shows two cell phones and somebody calls two Australians on each phone and you just listen to it to understand
>>
I love the intelligence of the average skeptic, explain to me right now why anyone would make this up right now
>>
>>333887562
That's the point
>>333887643
How so?
>>
File: 1445746184986.jpg (39 KB, 530x479) Image search: [Google]
1445746184986.jpg
39 KB, 530x479
>/v/ even bullies blind people

I thought I've seen it all...
>>
>>333887882
for the (you)'s?
>>
aeiou
>>
>>333879791
then I suggest Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>333887921
>I thought I've seen it all...

You're the worst bully of them all
>>
>>333887921
A blind faggot is still a faggot.
>>
File: cozy frog.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cozy frog.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
>>333887921
Nice.
>>
>>333880947

A Blind Legend on Steam is literally an audio-only game about a blind guy solving a mystery.

Its only six bucks right now.
>>
If OP turns out to be actually blind, I'll send you fuckers to hell.
>>
>>333879594
>I was blinded
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!
>>
>>333888019
lalilulelo
>>
>>333885352
>he can't touch peck
fucking pleb
>>
>>333888327
Also pretty much every dungeon crawler on an easier difficulty would be playable. Just run, mash, repeat.
>>
File: wtfIsThisShit.jpg (136 KB, 726x677) Image search: [Google]
wtfIsThisShit.jpg
136 KB, 726x677
>>333880947
>I might as well watch it on youtube at that point.
>>
>>333879594
I remember there was once a well known blind guy who played Mortal Kombat back in the day.
>>
>>333879594
Table-top RPG, brother.
>>
>>333887997
Talk like an actual human being

No, wait, that's the wrong question

Make the attempt to avoid using 4chan neologisms like retarded underage cancer to explain yourself

No projecting, no bullshit, why would ANYONE make this particular thing up?
>>
File: 1360482036360.jpg (11 KB, 263x264) Image search: [Google]
1360482036360.jpg
11 KB, 263x264
>>333888585
Here, have a (you), you deserve it.
>>
>>333888585
for the (You)s you dumb retard
if you don't want "4chan neologisms" get off the site
>>
guys I think the blind guy went home after the first lalilulelo. now it's just a mish mash of false flagging faggotry desu
>>
>>333888585
>remove the context of shitposting
>on an indian shitposting forum

w e w
>>
>>333887921

At least you're seeing something.
>>
>>333880459
The image on this post has donkey kong and megaman and they're appearing to stare disapprovingly forward
>>333880716
this image has a man holding his hand up with the caption QUEER below
>>333880735
this is a gif of a 3d animation of a man with an extremely long neck and a shit eating grin
>>333880785
this image looks like solid snake or something with heavy pixelation and graphic artifacts
>>333881174
this image shows the gadsden flag of a yellow snake except the snake head is the australian meme guy and the caption below says
yeah n ah don't step ere' m8 i'll fuckin nip ya
>>333881487
this image shows pepe the sad frog meme with a cowboy hat and a small mostly burnt cigar with a 5 o'clock shadow for a beard
>>333882435
this image shows sponge bob square pants and the woman with blue hair from the simpsons and they're appearing to fight in space and below is the test top 100 anime battle 3,801,835 views
>>333882668
this one is too much to type but it's an image of two 4chan posts and it's describing a story of a guy with cataracts and his brother has him attach a picture of a sad frog under the folde rfrog and feels with the image name fregg.jpg. the frog is pepe but really badly drawn in mspaint and looks even more sad
>>333883381
this image shows one of the babies from rugrats with throwing stars for pupils and he appears to be wearing a ninja outfit and a sword on his back and there is a text bubble of him saying "to measure my abilities"
>>333884685
this image i don't even know what it is it's an anime looking character with a dragon hilted sword on his back and he seems to be skipping and smiling
>>333884967
this image shows the mass shooter from the batman movie murders and he has orange hair and he's flying a car toward two skyscapers with his thumb up and sitting beside him it sme ugly deformed baby looking thing pointing at him
>>333885217
this image is winnie the poo sitting in a chair and he looks bored
>>333885347
this image is bender from
>>
File: 1310571199396.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1310571199396.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>333887921
Mother fucker.
>>
>>333888712
>>333888751
>>333888943
Look, underage cancer. I want you to learn how to write before you call me a "dumb retard" again.

You are actually, legitimately not as funny as you think you are. This needs to be understood. That "shitposting" you do is actually cancerous and only kids / teens and the mentally retarded (which includes but is not limited to the previously mentioned) find it entertaining.

When you can't even get the shitty memes you spam right ("Indian shitposting forum", right) there needs to be some changes in your life. Go to KnowYourMeme (and stay there, actually).

Again, why (read: it actually needs to be a convincing reason) would someone make up they're blind, and go in detail as to why?
>>
File: 1296376178830.jpg (20 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1296376178830.jpg
20 KB, 241x230
>>333889408
Holy shit, anon.
>>
>>333889408
>>
>>333889408
Bender from what?
>>
>>333887921
Check your privilege
>>
File: 1460233937203.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1460233937203.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>333889516
>>
>>333889408
>solid snake or something
>or something
get out

also- do you think he's gonna cross reference the numbers of the posts by remembering them as they're read out loud?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 392x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 392x494
>>333889408
>>
>>333879947
>Acid attack while I was working for the Red Cross

who attacked you?
only heard of acid attacks in muslim shitholes. why were you trying to help subhumans?
>>
>>333889516
(You)
>>
File: 1.png (3 KB, 619x54) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3 KB, 619x54
Has there been a single recommendation in this entire thread?
>>
>>333880623
>It happened in Yemen
every time

>help muslims
>they kill you
when will white people learn their lesson
>>
>>333885347
this image is bender from futurama and his eyes seem to be exploding into shattering glass from anger
>>333885946
this image is three black and white simple identical figures with a bowtie and strange lip expression
>>333886021
i don't know what this image is but it looks like a bunch of drawing of people from a fantasy setting
>>333886707
this image is the matrix text the green flowing text from the movie
>>333887465
this image is a long graphic guide of dwarf fortress
>>333887921
this image is of a cat with an expression that seems like "what is wrong with you?"
>>333888307
this image is pepe with a santa hat and a mug and a scarf. he looks happy and has snow in his eyes
>>333888457
i dont know what this image is but it's stange. it's a cartoon of an ugly boy with an extemely round head and squint eyes with a disgusted epression playing an electric piano with a blue toy dinosaur in his other hand pressing the piano keys. there is a one toothed cat behind him the seems to enjoy the piano
>>333888712
this image is a cartoon of some ugly man with a sneering smile looking sideward
>>333889475
this image is a young tom cruise with large sunglasses and his mouth is gaping open like he's laughing
>>
>>333890329
I find the photo that you posted to be particularly disgusting.
>>
>>333890329
this image has texts stating "Respond like I posted something disgusting."
>>
AEIOU
>>
>>333889408
>>333890420
>"This thread is available in described imaging for the visually impaired"
>>
>>333889757
Thus image features an anime girl, with dialogue that enforces a shitty meme brought about by /v/ discovering 4chan X

>>333890308
This post features underage cancer posting the same meme.

Neither of these has an answer to my question and both of them prove my points 100℅ right
>>
File: 1445774213392.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445774213392.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>333890329
>>
File: miltank suit.jpg (101 KB, 407x715) Image search: [Google]
miltank suit.jpg
101 KB, 407x715
>>333890615
I love you, anon.
>>
>>333879876
swoshswoshswoshswosh
>>
>>333890420
>i dont know what this image is but it's stange. it's a cartoon of an ugly boy with an extemely round head and squint eyes with a disgusted epression playing an electric piano with a blue toy dinosaur in his other hand pressing the piano keys. there is a one toothed cat behind him the seems to enjoy the piano

It's Caillou, a kids show. The face is replaced.
>>
File: john wick.jpg (126 KB, 476x819) Image search: [Google]
john wick.jpg
126 KB, 476x819
>>333879594
///\//\////\\\///\\\\//////\//\////\\\///\\\\///////\\\\\\\\////\\\\\\///\//\////\\\///\\\\///////\\\\///\//\////\\\///\\\\///////\\\\//\\///\\\\\///\//\////\\\///\\\\/////////\\\\//\\/\/\\/\\
>>
bootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcatsbootsandcats
>>
>>333890858
"£$&*("£$&*()"£$&(*)£"$&*()"£$&(*"£$&*()"£$&(*")£$&(*)"£$&(*)"£$&*("£$&*()"£&$*()"£&$(~@~@~@~'#'#'~@~@#'#@~@£$"£$*(£*$(£$*
>>
>>333882245
My girlfriend is blind, I can tell someone who is bullshitting about it. If you are able to feel a keyboard, and operate a phone, then you can feel where the lens is on your phone and point it at you.
>>
>>333890420
>This nigga doesn't know about my nigga Caillou

I bet you never heard of Gerald McBoingBoing either, what a sad shit existence you live.
>>
threads like this man holy shit, I'd feel devastated if I lost a limb or use of my eyes.
>>
>>333890632
proving it to who anon? yourself? No one here gives a shit.

Also, here's a (You), friend.
>>
>>333890975
>My girlfriend is blind, I can tell someone who is bullshitting about it. If you are able to feel a keyboard, and operate a phone, then you can feel where the lens is on your phone and point it at you.

BTW; for the record, blind chicks give fucking unreal hand jobs. It is on another level. And I don't even like hand jobs.
>>
aeiou?
>>
in honor of OP and his text-to-speech lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejBad_gjJg
>>
>>333890975
>My girlfriend is blind
Man, is this Anon jealous >>333887446
>>
>>333890420
>i don't know what this image is but it looks like a bunch of drawing of people from a fantasy setting

It's the royal family of Amber from Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber.

I highly recommend reading them. They were written back in the 70's and 80's, and are more or less the foundation of modern fantasy.
>>
>>333879594
The blind swordsman on Newgrounds is pretty fun. It's all audio cues. I'm not even meme-ing. It's probably one of my favourite flash games of all time.

Good luck, anon.
>>
File: forty keks.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
forty keks.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>>333879876
>>
Yeah I'd kill myself if I ever became blind. Jesus fuck the thought of never knowing if there's a bug in the food you're about to eat would drive me insane.
>>
>>333891312
i have never thought of this in my life but now i am terrified of becoming blind even though i most likely won't
thanks
>>
File: 1417926860574.jpg (148 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1417926860574.jpg
148 KB, 598x600
This image is of Patrick Bateman in a rainsuit with his mouth open and with his finger pointing toward double digits
>>
>>333891083
Why would I care if /v/ gives a shit? Why are underage trash so willing to project?
>>
>>333889408
>bender from
Bender from?
>>
You have selected Microsoft Anna - English (erbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr States) as the computer's default voice.
>>
not OP but I am autistic and was wondering what games are good for autistic people
>>
>image describe anon will never describe your image
>>
JOHN MADDENJOHN MADDENJOHN MADDENJOHN MADDENJOHN MADDEN
>>
>>333890195
>he's never helped a subhuman before
>>
File: wat.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
hey image anon, describe THIS!
>>
File: 1460314263403.png (742 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
1460314263403.png
742 KB, 1055x808
>>333879594
>Michael Scott
>>
>>333891982
>Bender from?
Littering and?
>>
>>333892374
I can't tell what the fuck I'm looking at here.
>>
>>333892374
After close inspection of this picture over many moons, I've concluded it isn't nearly as bad as it looks.

The only two fucked up things are the angle of her body/head and her left breast/shoulder. It's supposed to be her bra getting pulled off (and the inner fabric is almost the color of the man's skin tone, which makes the picture visually more difficult to discern that necessary. Look at her panties to see) and a breast getting pulled along with it as her hands are held behind her. She is supposed to be almost lying down under his legs.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.