[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: killer7.jpg (2 MB, 3251x2175) Image search: [Google]
killer7.jpg
2 MB, 3251x2175
what went wrong?
>>
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>333874079
Nothing.
Fuck You.
This Game Was Perfect.
I Fucking Wish /v/ Would Stop Fucking Saying This Game Was Shit, It Was Perfect.
Fuck You.
This Game Box Will Be My Coffin.
>>
>>333874079
It got outclassed by its successors.
>>
>>333874079
>They didn't include the sodomy and rape scenes
SJW censorship that's why
>>
>>333874079
>CURSES!
That part always gets me
>>
The game was just boring. It did have charm to it though.
>>
Why was this game so comfy? There was just something about it.
>>
>>333877795
One of the themes were more than the rest, it obviously was when you select Jellyfisher Spongebob
>>
>>333878131
what are you doing
>>
File: upset dog.jpg (25 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
upset dog.jpg
25 KB, 178x178
This was the only Spongebob game I had as a kid
>>
>>333874079
it wasn't battle for bikini bottom
>>
Battle for Bikini Bottom and The Movie Game were both 4 times better. ('cept The Movie Game was a little to linear)
>>
File: 81 - 8MO8Q.png (357 KB, 514x384) Image search: [Google]
81 - 8MO8Q.png
357 KB, 514x384
>>333874079
the last good spongebob game was persona 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KyWwwEsovI
>>
File: wpid-img_20130615_195657.jpg (48 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
wpid-img_20130615_195657.jpg
48 KB, 500x408
It was on one of those shitty purple discs that would give you a disc read error if you so much as looked at it funny.
>>
Didn't this game not have most of the shows voice cast what was up with that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.