[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will rockstar remaster their only good game ? Its been 6 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
When will rockstar remaster their only good game ?
Its been 6 years
>>
the code of the game is a mess.
Remastering it would take too much time.
It is financialy better for rockstar to make a sequel than to remaster it.
But don't forget that it is also financialy better for rockstar to just receive their "gta online money" than making a new game.

If they ever release a new game, it will have to be safe so they can sell 30million+ copies, which means that it's going to be as boring as gta v
>>
>>333872767
>Remaster
Nice meme.
>>
>>333872767
at this point, they're better off making a sequel
>>
>>333873354
Oh Rockstar what have you become?
>>
>>333873354
Every time people say this, they pretend to be a rockstar dev themselves. It's fucking gay.

Remastering it would not take more time than developing the game from scratch, and they can charge a pretty penny for it on current systems.
>>
>>333872767
>their only good game
kill yourself
>>
>>333873607
They became sensible adults that understands that money is more important than the personal opinions of a couple of faggot naysayers.
>>
>>333874461
>a couple
Most people stopped playing GTA V's multiplayer long before they stopped playing IV's.
>>
>>333874252
>Every time people say this, they pretend to be a rockstar dev themselves
No. Thats literally what Rockstar devs have said.
>>
>>333874553
Or even fucking San Andreas Multiplayer
That shit is still popular as fuck
Rockstar dropped the ball with GTA 5 Online
>>
Who is the chick on the top right? She is so fucking hot. Luisa is a cutie too. Bonnie was prime wife material. Only bad woman in the game is the one you're fucking married to.
>>
>>333875073
>Rockstar dropped the ball with GTA 5 Online
Maybe for somebody like you or me, but so many casuals drop so much fucking money into shark cards, it's fucking insane. That shit is so profitable for them, that you can't really say it's 'dropping the ball'. Hell, it's not even a casual thing, it's just a large sum of retards supporting this shit by purchasing shark cards. It's like with sports games in how you can buy packs of players with cash in the online game modes. Doesn't Call of Duty and Battlefield do this shit, too?
>>
>>333876460

Have they ever actually released data showing how much money they make off those things? Because I see people say how so many dumbasses buy them, and when I play the game all I see are poor faggots from third world countries. There's no way those people are buying them.
>>
>>333876460
>Doesnt Call of Duty and Battlefield do that shit, too ?
I don't play dudebro games although gta turned into one with 5 too, its kinda sad
>>
>>333872767

There was a leak not long ago. A sequels in development and there should be some kind of release at this years E3
>>
>>333877481
>There was a leak not long ago.
It was a 'my dad works at Rockstar' type of story, so I don't have my hopes up.
>>
>>333877610
It seemed fairly legit was quite alot on reddit and few other sites,. Il see if I can find some links
>>
>>333872767
>When will rockstar remaster their only good game ?

There is nothing about RDR that is better than the GTA games. The only people who argue this are "muh immersion" fags who care more about "playing cowboy" than any decent game design.

fuck off OP. RDR is a lame cover shooter with regenerating health and boring horse riding mechanics.
>>
>>333877898
>what is story?
>>
File: rdr.jpg (27 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
rdr.jpg
27 KB, 600x255
>>333877898
t. Pc player
>>
>>333872767
When has Rockstar ever really remastered a game? At most they updated the old versions and that's about it.
>>
I couldnt care about that Irish guy at all. I wanted to kill him the first moment i saw his unkempt ass.
>>
>>333872767
>wanting another fucking remaster
Cancerous faggot. You're the reason video games are dying.
>>
>>333878426
Rockstar can't write for shit. You have terrible taste. I would take their poor attempts at humor over such a self serious piece of garbage.
I seriously can't take more than a few minutes of dialogue in that game. Hearing John talk to the rancher woman has as many quips as a shitty marvel film.

Also the fact that you kill about 100 people per day in the game just by chance really makes the whole "redemption" premise pretty laughable. Videogames can almost never make any sort of real commentary on violence when they require you to be a murder machine every few minutes.

>>333878997
I played it when it came out. It's as fun and inconsequential as any GTA game. The gameplay is monotonous and really has nothing interesting going on, and has better polish than the majority of open world games.
>>
File: Jetsam.gif (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Jetsam.gif
6 KB, 150x150
>>333879473
The mobile ports of III, VC, SA, and LCS I guess. That's the most you'll get out of them.

>>333879639
>not liking when he grabbed that horse's balls before you left for Mexico
>>
>>333878426
Ooh, I know, it's either:
>The least important part of a fucking game
or
>That thing that Rockstar can't write
>>
>>333879473
Bully and GTAV
The mobile ports dont count
>>
>>333879952
>GTAV
The xbone, ps4, and pc versions are no different that the mobile ports of the other games.
>>
>>333872767
>six years
fuck me
>>
>>333880118
they added a first person mode, which seemed to take a lot of effort
>>
>>333880194
Ahh shit, I forgot about that. I never really used it, so I didn't give a shit, but I guess you are right then.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.