[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the ps3 port of pic related? Does it compare well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How's the ps3 port of pic related?
Does it compare well to lolipop chainsaw and killer is dead?
>>
Well it
>>
Reaper reaper thats what people call me
>>
Wii version or bust desu
>>
>>333871158
why
>>
>Travis is a neet weeaboo

He probably browses /v/.
>>
Less cel shade, recharging forces you to wiggle the controller too. framerate dips in some places. It has a dlc for a model viewer where you can see sylvia naked and travis' room in detail, so pretty cool i guess.

I loved it, both the original on the wii and this one.
>>
Pretty good I'd say. Wii should have superior controls since it was originally made for that but it has NMH2 bosses in an arena mode and "very sweet mode". This means you can dress up characters on how they appear on scenes and stuff.
>>
>>333870271

It's better than both combined. Sequel isn't as good tho.
>>
>>333871406
actually very sweet just changes all female (beside the 3rd ranked boss) clothes to the new all clothes, you can't choose anything.
>>
File: 1460307986874.gif (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460307986874.gif
67 KB, 600x400
>>333871383
> dlc for mozel viewer where you can see sylvia naked
I'm guessing it's not free, this disappoints me. Any way to turn off the motion controls?
>>
>>333871827
yeah, unfortunately is not free. It's really stupid, it seems to be a feature that should be on the ps3 version from the get go, but got cut to get some more money from fans.

I fucking hate dlc, but i eventually got it when sony gave that discount coupon for anything. Seeing travis room is really cool thou.

And nope, gotta wiggle that dualshock.

Also, if you are planning on playing either version, learn to dark side step, it makes the game 3x better.
>>
>>333871364
>He probably browses /v/.
No shit, that's the whole point of the character.

Although it killed me a little once I realized it. Thankfully he doesn't seem to be a racist like most of /v/.
>>
>>333871827
99 cents, if it's still up. I don't see it on the site anymore.
It's either gone or only accessible from inside the game.
>>
>>333871350
cuz they all die
>>
>>333872518
Oh, that's not bad then. It probably is still up from ingame, like Nier's dlc. Every time I see the old PSN store layout it gives a little nostalgia of when the store wasn't laggy to hell
>>
>>333873005
>>333872518
Can't even find the dlc page from my downloads

of course the store layout doesn't fucking help, but i got to try to find it on the ps3 store instead of the browser
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.