[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rachet and clank release date, april 12. game is 2 days early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
rachet and clank release date, april 12.
game is 2 days early and its already in the clearance bin. walmart prediction or fuckup?
>>
Obviously a fuck up. Walmart employees don't just throw games in the clearance bin because they look like clearance bin games. There's a schedule for when games go on shelves.

It's more likely OP works at Walmart, grabbed a copy, took a picture real quick, and then put the game back before his manager noticed he wasn't in the back building kids bikes like he was supposed to.
>>
>>333869409
There is another copy on the bottom shelf with a $40 price sticker on it.
>>
>>333870192
>>333869409
Maybe walmart retards got confused because they give reboot games the same name as the original game
>>
>>333870192
Damn, didn't notice that. I wonder if it WAS a fuck up then, or a promotion. Weird that Sony would sell it at a reduced price at launch when they're trying to start some sort of franchise with the movie.
>>
>>333870192
ratchet and clank is supposed to be 40$ on release, into the nexus was 40$ too when it released. insomniac is awesome, i love this series.
>>
>>333871052
ITN was $20 dollars, and significantly shorter IIRC
>>
I see this game going down to about $30-20 in a few months. I might just wait and use my GCU membership when I see it on sale on best buy, or amazon if it is cheap there.
>>
>>333869105
Grab Train Simulator bruh
Also is this a Wal-Mart fuck up general?
>>
>>333869105

>$20 for Angry Birds on console

Who the fuck would buy that?
>>
>>333871915
It was $60 at launch.
>>
>>333872115

Who the FUCK would buy that?!
>>
>>333872627
I saw this video of an old man screaming at his son for deleting Angry Birds on his iPad. He went on a rant about scores and stars and leaderboards, it was insane.

As far as I know, the console versions had a few extra levels. I'm sure there were enough insane old people/children who would pay 60 bucks for that. Enough for it to make a profit.

Angry Birds: Star Wars is $1 on the App Store. It also launched on PS4/Xbone with the same amount of content for $60 dollars.
>>
my walmart had PS1 Madden 04 for $29.99 last time I went, which was a few weeks ago
>>
>>333871183
your right it was, which is awesome cause it was enjoyable and worth the 20$ most companies would make it 60$ anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.