[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me why TLoU isn't GotY in 10 seconds -Invigorating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: thelastofus.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
thelastofus.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
Please tell me why TLoU isn't GotY in 10 seconds
-Invigorating characters
-Beautiful atmosphere and music
-Intricate upgrading system
-Fluid gun play
-Great post-game content (multiplayer and higher difficulties)
-Great artwork of enemies and characters

Everything Modern tries to create a successful franchise such as CoD, however TLoU managed to be popular out of sheer quality. None of copies other games, and the storyline is so progressive with its elements of Adulthood and realistic decisions. This is pure art with its level design, plot, and themes of survival and loved ones.
I can tell you most people on here hate on this game because they never owned a Ps3, otherwise they'd be shitting themselves over how Godlike this game is

Sequel when?
>>
>GotY
>G
>>
Shit repetitive gameplay.
>>
I can't believe you wasted your time typing this .
>>
File: last of meme.png (247 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
last of meme.png
247 KB, 1366x768
>>333851326
>-Great post-game content (multiplayer and higher difficulties)
>>
It's normie-tier garbage that's bait for LE EPIC GAMEZ sites like IGN and Gamespot
>>
>Cliche "Characters"
>Decent atmosphere
>IT HAS AN UPGRADING SYSTEM WTF NAUGHTY DOG
>3rd person-shooting. WOW SO ORIGINAL OMG
>CanĀ“t argue with that one
>YOU SEE, THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES.
>But why do you turn into them when they bite you
>STOP NICKPICKING
>>
It's 2016 anon The Last of Us doesn't need threads of people defending it. Despite what contrarians say it's gonna be remembered as a masterpiece. This thread is pointless and you're a faggot.
>>
Because it didn't come out this year.
>>
File: 5f.jpg (694 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
5f.jpg
694 KB, 1600x900
The story had a lot of eye-rolling cliches towards the beginning but Druckmann knocked it out of the park with that quiet, beautiful ending (beautiful for a movie or a novel, even, let alone a video game), and the character development across the entire game with all the parallels and the chiastic structure was indisputably God-tier.
>>
It's an amazing game, but it should not get a sequel. They should just make a new IP with a new setting, story and characters.
>>
File: 1458808138011.png (105 KB, 636x354) Image search: [Google]
1458808138011.png
105 KB, 636x354
>>333851326
>-Invigorating characters
Not Joel or Elle, both are just total cunt's by the end.
>-Beautiful atmosphere and music
Hampered by the PS3's shitty processor.
INFINITE POWER OF THE CEEEEELLLLLLL
>-Intricate upgrading system
Nigger, please.
>-Fluid gun play
HA, Naughty Dog has some of the worst TPS gunplay.
>-Great post-game content (multiplayer and higher difficulties)
That MP is shit, please, fuck off.
>-Great artwork of enemies and characters
Give ya that.
>>
This game cant be discussed here, there are too many memes and shitposting opportunities.

It isn't the best game of all time but it is a quality game that I had fun with, I beat the game twice and I'm about 60% done with grounded mode. My complaints are that it is too linear so a lot of the walking around and searching for shit is just filler bullshit. The game also is kind of bullshit on grounded mode, it is balanced at all and it is the most blatant artificial difficulty I've ever seen. Also the multiplayer DLC seems so cancerous I haven't even tried out multiplayer as a result.
>>
File: Okabe-Rintarou.jpg (77 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Okabe-Rintarou.jpg
77 KB, 500x281
>>333851326
did this thread fucking time travel?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.