[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think about Dishonored? Will you buy Dishonored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: basedcorvo.jpg (398 KB, 689x1339) Image search: [Google]
basedcorvo.jpg
398 KB, 689x1339
What does /v/ think about Dishonored? Will you buy Dishonored 2? Did you kill Daud?
>>
bumping for whiskey and cigars
>>
>>333849039

Never thought they'd age up Emily and have her be the protag. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>21
>Death
Just fuck my shit sideways.
>>
I hope the frontal combat is better this time around. Fighting enemies in a straight-up fight in the first game was very boring since you automatically execute them after two hits.
>>
>>333849039
p fun game. Too short, but solid. Most of the powers were trash though, which was too bad.
>>
>>333850761
>not going ghost+clean hands
>>
>You play with emily
>You do the most chaotic playthrough possible
>You kill everyone, even your allies
>While you are assassinating the last target, she closes into him and whisper.

>Didnt your mother teach you not to mess with a WITCH?
>>
>>333849039
When I finished the main game, I thought it was pretty neat but nothing incredible. After playing the DLCs, I decided I really liked this game. Seriously Brigmore Witches was great.

I just wish there were more nonlethal options because 90 percent of the powers are made for killing everything.
>>
One of the largest disappointments in last five years for me.
>nonexistent gameplay variety for nonlethal playthroughs, literally just blink around and knock guards out, no nonlethal version of powers or gadgets, no ability to make pylons stun enemies instead of killing them
>horrifyingly predictable and boring story with even Outsider being as bland and boring as it's humanly possible instead of an actually mysterious demigod
>nonexistent AI
Art style is the only good thing about the game and even it is spoiled by low-budget visuals.
>>
>>333851907
This. It's a shame that a ghost playthrough pretty much only involves blink.

They need a few more stealth-based powers. Unfortunately that'd probably be something boring like invisibility which ruined Deus Ex Human Revolution's stealth.
>>
>>333851986
This board is for 18+, please leave.
>>
>>333849039
One of my favourite last gen games. Gameplay was fun obviously but they also managed to create an awesome, believable world. DLC was incredible. Waiting for the sequel.
>>
>>333849039
Daud was amazing. The DLC was so damn good.
>>
>>333851482

I dont get It? Is It supposed to be a joke or what?
>>
>>333852262
go back to undertale kiddo
the adults are talking
>>
>>333852334
I finished Dishonored 3 times, and i have no idea what you're talking about either.
>>
File: 455058015.jpg (57 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
455058015.jpg
57 KB, 640x400
How did you react?
>>
>>333852724
I was disappointed that it was the only major difference between a good run and a bad run.
>>
>>333852724
shot him and threw that fucker in the river and watch him get eaten.
>>
>>333852470
hes quoting a fight in the DLC
>>
File: image.gif (142 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
142 KB, 500x372
I know it gets a lot of shit for different reasons but I loved Dishonored to bits. Lame story couldn't keep down fucking awesome gameplay and art.
>>
>>333849039
>What does /v/ think about Dishonored
Excellent game, one of my favorites of the last generation. Great fun to stealth around, great fun to go around on murderous rampages, great fun to see the differences between each playthrough, including the completely different last level.

>Will you buy Dishonored 2?
Yep. Unless there's some sort of Store-Exclusive Pre-Order bullshit, in which case I'll pirate.

>Did you kill Daud?
I did, but I also spared him in my low chaos playthrough.
>>
>>333849039
it's good the heart things was depressing but so fucking great

yes

i killed everyone one i could
fuck them
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.