[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally found the Second good Ps4 game after bloodborne it feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1434757050397.jpg (145 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1434757050397.jpg
145 KB, 1440x810
Finally found the Second good Ps4 game after bloodborne
it feels like playing a SMT game but with digimon
why the reviews are bad?

would you drink her coffee?
>>
Are reviews bad ? I have still to witness a single person say it's bad aside from shitposters.
>>
It's the perfect game if you grew up with Digimon and turn-based RPGs. It's my GOTY 2016 until Dark Souls 3 (possibly)
>>
>why the reviews are bad?

Its a JRPG that isnt FF
Buy western games goy!
>>
>>333846932
It does what it's trying to do perfectly. Anyone saying it's bad and making bad reviews are either shitposters or people who played it expecting Pokemon.

The only thing legitimately bad about this game is it's PvP and it's balancing there is absolute trash tier.
>>
>>333846932
>why the reviews are bad?

Personally I bought it as a huge fan of Digimon and it just got really boring.

After about 20 hours I was still revisiting the same four areas of Eden over and over again. You go to the corrupted zones and fight the same weird white tentacle boss multiple times. You do side missions that involve the same digital zones like twenty times.

It just got too repetitious, hell they somehow made grinding even worse than most JRPGs because you also have to purposely unevolve to re-digivolve multiple times to get that stupid one obnoxious stat high enough to actually digivolve to the next level, only to figure out you have to redo the whole process again.

Tons of top tier waifu bait, shit repetitive gameplay.

I was told the game gets better towards the latter chapters, but I shouldn't have to play 20-30 fucking hours to get to the "good" part.
>>
>>333847107
They are mostly 7/10s nothing lower

If you like digimon just add 2 points
If you enjoy the mission parts add 1 point
>>
>>333847558
This. Its a solid 6/10 game with extremely noticeable flaws
>>
>>333847107
>Reviews
you fucking idiot
>>
>>333846932
>Finally found the Second good Ps4 game after bloodborne

but this came out after Bloodborne and befor Cyber Sleuth
>>
>>333847161
yes I was surprised by how good this game is and im only in ch5
my PS4 was collecting dust until I bought this game

>>333849461
this a compile heart game so I thought every nip game is a trash by default
are they decent at least? never tried one
>>
>>333846932
It would get instantly much better if it had a Digi world to explore rather than just fucking Kowloon all day. Cyber Slut gameplay + Digimon World exploration would be the dream.
>>
>>333846932
who is that semen demon and can you romance her ingame?
>>
>>333849945
>are they decent at least? never tried one

the first one on the PS3 is ass but they have been getting better bit by bit with every game.

but when you compare the first PS3 Nep game to the PS4 Nep game the quality is greatly improved
>>
>>333849945
neptunia games are terrible don't listen to their lies
>>
File: Arata_Sanada_b.jpg (77 KB, 411x675) Image search: [Google]
Arata_Sanada_b.jpg
77 KB, 411x675
I skipped classes at Uni for a week because I was so addicted to this game.
Terrible idea in hindsight, but whatever.

>>333850484
That's Kyoko Kuremi, AKA Alphamon.
You cannot, the game does not have dating aspects.

Spoiler is legit.
>>
>>333846932
Don't you ever in your life mention SMT and Digimon again in the same sentence
SMT is the GOAT jrpg series
>>
>>333851806
It's alright.
>>
>>333847558
Beginning is slow yes but in the end you should have some of the shitmons with the +xp perk and give them the +xp USB drives and then it's a walk in the park and the de-digivolving and re-digivolving isn't as obnoxious anymore.
>>
>>333846932
wait... do nips drive on the left or the right side of the road?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.