[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: shadow.gif (2 MB, 313x231) Image search: [Google]
shadow.gif
2 MB, 313x231
Opinions on this game?
>>
>>333842259
It's pretty bad, but not THAT bad.
>>
It's fine by me.
>>
Just let the franchise speak for itself ;^)
>>
File: 1457805558528.jpg (284 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457805558528.jpg
284 KB, 1600x1200
>someone greenlit the OK to let sonic say bad words like damn
>>
GOD OR DEMON
WHAT AM I
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO CHOOSE MY PATH
>>
>>333842259
If I could erase one video game series from history it would probably be Sonic the Hedgehog.

I think a lot of innocent lives would be spared.
>>
DAMN fine game.
>>
>>333842259

Painfully average, but not a complete fuck up like '06 and Boom.
>>
File: 1345902816231.jpg (78 KB, 496x749) Image search: [Google]
1345902816231.jpg
78 KB, 496x749
>>333842259
>This is like taking candy from a baby, Which is fine by me.
Someone put this line in the game. not JUST the line, but added "which is fine by me" at the end of it. as if the original line itself was somehow not terrible enough in context (the context is that he steals something from a ship he is IN. I think a chaos emerald.)

point being, I played this game again recently. it is so much worse than I remember it being, despite knowing the first time I played it that it was terrible. And I played it after playing Heroes again. Somehow though, Shadow the hedgehog is the ONLY game that has a fucking working light dash that literally never kills you and always works as intended. Literally the only sonic game ive played where it worked 100% of the time. how the fuck they managed it only in this game, I have no earthly idea. not to mention they somehow managed to make the already horribly loose controls of heroes even more horrible and loose. also they seem to not know what vehicle physics are.

>get on motorcyclke
>goes slow and has clunky turning
>go over rampp
>literally no lift and fall straight off it
fucking pointless
>>
>>333842259
holy shit, why is he so pissed off?
>>
>>333843756
He tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter.
>>
>>333842259
its a bad game but something about this game feels like it wants to be a mix between the fast paced platforming of sonic adventure and the crazy combos mechanics of devil may cry
>>
WHERE'S
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.