[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy XV PC Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/04/final-fantasy-xv-director-tabata-chats-ongoing-development-dlc-plans-pc-version/

Where were you when console faggots were blown the fuck out? Looks like another one of your "exclusives" was all just a dream for you cuck losers
>>
>its going to be a superior version built on all kinds of new technology and amazing visuals
>it will not be a port

kek
>>
>The reason I’m interested is that a PC version would propel the game to another technical level. I have in mind a version of Final Fantasy XV that is more technically developed.
> This version could incorporate things that we were forced to abandon because of the limitations of home consoles.
>forced to abandon because of the limitations of home consoles.

PS4 straight up BTFO!
>>
File: 1459203241891.gif (2 MB, 507x500) Image search: [Google]
1459203241891.gif
2 MB, 507x500
>>333830926
Thanks for the beta test, console babies
>>
I don't believe you
>>
>pcuck celebrates getting ff15 4 years after consoles
>>
>>333830771

>literally confirmed superior version with beefed up hardware

Japan wins again, console parity my anus, eat shit consolefags.
>>
>>333830771

>With the PC, this would be an opportunity to release a version far superior in terms of quality and tech. That said, if we choose to develop this project, the development will start from scratch by doing research of what would be the best technology to use. It might not be a simple port of the console version.

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT TABATA IS LITERALLY A MASTER RACE SCHOLAR
>>
So at this point is there ANY reason to own a console?
>>
File: Laughing Cheetah.jpg (172 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cheetah.jpg
172 KB, 497x640
>>
File: 1453361238948.jpg (29 KB, 571x547) Image search: [Google]
1453361238948.jpg
29 KB, 571x547
Nice. Now gib me Tekken7.
>>
File: 1440535637792.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1440535637792.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>The reason I’m interested is that a PC version would propel the game to another technical level. I have in mind a version of Final Fantasy XV that is more technically developed. This version could incorporate things that we were forced to abandon because of the limitations of home consoles. With the PC, this would be an opportunity to release a version far superior in terms of quality and tech.
>>
SONYPONIES KEKED
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.