[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name videogames that got completely ruined after they got exposure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459672707356.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1459672707356.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
Name videogames that got completely ruined after they got exposure on /v/.

I'll start with Insurgency, game was fun and community alright that often did play in a Team in modes like VIP but once people started posting about it on /v/ frequently and Humble Bundle came along, the game went completely to shit because of meme loving fucks. Retards shouting TAKBIR or ALLAHU AKBAR every 10 seconds with some Nasheed playing in the background even when they aren't even fucking playing as Insurgents, quality of players took a nose dive and it's like every second person that plays Insurgency never played an FPS before and like to shout hacks because you know the map layout blindly and the routes most people tend to go.
>>
>>333829491
undertale
>>
>>333829491
TF2
>>
it's really almost every game
>>
File: 1409131028476.jpg (32 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
1409131028476.jpg
32 KB, 393x393
>>333829491
Fucking this. One hundred times this.

Insurgency was really fun before every underage shitter on /v/ got their dirty grubby hands on it since it was in a Humble Bundle.

I stopped playing it because every match had at least two openly /v/ memesters micspamming Nasheed or ALLAHU ACKBAR the entire goddamn time like you said, while those people were utterly fucking shite at the game too. It was fucking insufferable.

Yes, I am still mad about it.
>>
I find it funny how every dev anons on /v/ sent a card to went to shit in their eyes shortly after. Valve, Kojima, NoA Treehouse.
>>
ITT: Faggots that can't handle other people talking about things they like.

Why is it a meme to like a game? If I like a game while addressing its flaws then that's on me, so what if I enjoyed a game that /v/ constantly shitposts about? Why does it even matter that it's discussed everywhere?

I played Undertale the night of release and was on a media blackout for a few days after. I enjoyed it, despite a number of nitpicks I still liked the game. Come a few days later and everyone is posting about it everywhere.

>Undertale is GOTY
An overstatement, had a lot of glaring flaws, but okay. Probably just wants some (you)s.

>Undertale is Tumblr garbage
Makes no difference what site the developer frequents, they will always be criticized. Devs that frequented /v/ and /agdv/ (I think that's the general name) that have put out a successful game have been called sellouts. Irrelevant point.

>Only the music is good
Fair enough, if you didn't like it then ok.

Why are you so insecure about your interests? It's okay to like something that not everyone else does, there will never be a consensus about media and you'll have to grow up.
>>
When I was young I got upset about more people discovering "my" things.
>>
>>333829491
That's weird, back when /v/ used to pool together and play mmos it was generally a good time.
>>
>>333829491
Is there not a mute function? If so thats pretty shitty. EVERY mp game needs that because people these days are insufferable.
>>
>>333832573
>muting half the server every time you join a game.
You underestimate how many people are infesting Insurgency anon. It reached a point where you just stop playing the game because it's insufferable.
>>
>>333829491
god damn i played insurgency for a while after the humble bundle and i met more than a few people who would unironically type "reeeee!!! normies get out" and spew memes and hot japes like its fuckin christmas
really offputting for an otherwise fun blend of battlefield/cs
>>
File: 1439485738673.png (332 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1439485738673.png
332 KB, 411x411
>>333832240
Things went south as soon as memes went mainstream
Prior to that, it was fucking great
Soldat with /v/ was one of the best shit ever

Never again
>>
>>333833025
We reached a point where we now need to stop memeing. Memes have turned from occasional jokes people cracked to bullshit that most of /v/ uses unironically to express their opinion. It's like all that waifu faggotry on /a/ which started mainly as a joke because of Azumanga Daioh but now has retards that actually take it seriously.
>>
File: Moloch_the_god.gif (77 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
77 KB, 319x561
>>333829557
>>333832006
Asriel = another name for Azriel (AKA Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azrael, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel), a Hebrew Angel/Demon, the God of Death, and some say he is the same entity as Sariel (AKA Seriel, Sauriel, Surya, Saraqael, Sarakiel, Suruel, Surufel or Sourial), demon son of Lilith and Samael, the blind God, who also identifies with the Angel Metatron (UNDERTALE's Mettaton). Yet another deity associated with Azriel is Raziel, and some believe they are the same being. Raziel (under the alternate name Galizur ("Revealer of The Rock")) is described as the "ruling prince of the 2nd Heaven." He is said to expound the "Torah's divine wisdom," and protects the ministering angels from the Hayyoth (four-faced anthropoid beasts), the "holy Creatures" that uphold the universe. He is the Archangel of the Ophanim, the wheel angels.

UNDERTALE is Jewish mysticism propaganda. Toby Fox is, quite literally, a Jewish shill who secretly tries to normalize the Hebrew Satanic cult of Remphan and Moloch and make it accessible to children.
Gas the kikes.
>>
>>333830984
We also killed Iwata. Never forget.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.