[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm gonna KILL PRAXIS!" What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 2.png (239 KB, 604x345) Image search: [Google]
2.png
239 KB, 604x345
"I'm gonna KILL PRAXIS!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
that he's upset at the person who tortured him for years and wants to seek vengeance
>>
That he's going to make Praxis cease to be.
>>
File: 97f.jpg (220 KB, 557x604) Image search: [Google]
97f.jpg
220 KB, 557x604
He wanted more dark eco injections
>>
Somebody else is going to kill Praxis but Jak will still be punished for it.

Jak is a murdercuck.
>>
>>333829053
Am I the only one that hated this game?
>>
>>333829053
His friend theory is opressed by praxis
>>
>>333829553
Jak II was terrible. A lot of people hated it.
>>
>>333829553
OP here, it felt like a chore for the most part, especially the docks and the fucking street race. But the game did have genuinely fun parts
>>
>>333829553
no, because theres always some asshole that says " i hate this game" on this board. you arent special, get over it
>>
>>333829053
It means he's going to kill his studio to keep his image of a mature young man who uses guns.

But in his rage he will kill himself.
>>
>>333829553

jak 3 does what jak ii tried to do but less terribly
>>
>>333829639
Get fucked, I saw immunity cat in the last thread.
>>
>>333829053
>What did he mean by this?
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>333829639
>>
>>333829639
plsssssssss nooooooo
>>
>>333829639
Well that's just awful
>>
>>333829836
Objectively Jak was one of the few game series that improved with every game

Jak 3 > Jak 2 > Jak and Daxter
>>
>>333829946
Nice bait
>>
>>333829553
I never hated it but I don't get the love for 2 a lot of people seem to have.

I played the collection recently and I can't agree with >>333829946 at all beyond 3 being better than 2.

The first one is a pretty fun platformer. Nice world, decent levels, and pretty okay soundtrack. It's nothing amazing in any category but it's very solid.

Jak 2 is such in stark contrast to (not even Jak and Daxter) itself. The platformer levels (which are basically everything that's not a "mission" feel completely out of place with the main GTA knockoff central world. The city itself is claustrophobic as shit and the gunplay/driving feels really tacked on. Then the story (outside of a few okay moments) is pretty dumb and is honestly really weird compared to the first which makes me wonder why it just wasn't a new IP.

Jak 3 makes the driving alright but the guns never feel like they belong in the game. The story continues to be dumb nonsense and it just sort of ends the trilogy on a "well that happened I guess".

Both Jak 2 and Jack 3 feel like they're constantly being pulled in a dozen directions when it comes to gameplay and it comes out pretty subpar imo. Which is weird because Ratchet and Clank have the same system of tacking on random shit to the core run and gun platformer stuff and it's never felt bad to me with those games.
>>
>>333830409
Lurker here. How do the guns not belong in the game wat.
>>
>>333830640
If they couldn't implement a manual aim system, then they shouldn't have put guns in their game.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 231x218
>>333830640
LURKER?
>>
>>333830989
>Brutter will never kiss yer foots
>>
>>333830848
How is it that different than ratchet and clank. Ratchet an clank had way cooler guns but you still shoot around in a circle besides that standing still first person mode that was awfully hard to aim
>>
>>333831612
>How is it that different than ratchet and clank
You answered your own question. R&C had a first person mode. And the later games had a proper lock strafe mode. Jak II and 3's auto-aim was too dodgy to be defended.
>>
>>333831887
tru. I usually just ran around with a tesla claw because it took no effort to kill everything. Forgot about the strafe mode too. Gotta admit jaks anti gravity gun was funny as hell though
>>
Those little moments where you got to play as Daxter were fun though
>>
>>333829394
>but Jak will still be punished for it
Wait, what is ever said what "heinous act and crimes" Veger held against Jak?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.