[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is hyped for Advent Children 2: Electric Boogaloo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: w2DbZi71.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
w2DbZi71.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
Who else is hyped for Advent Children 2: Electric Boogaloo?
>>
Nothing wrong with AC.
>>
>>333828682
Except literally everything. Even the action was bland and lifeless.
>>
>>333828373
Except it's nothing like AC, even the trailer shows us that, and even it's existence is nothing like AC.

AC was a purely fanservice sequel made to cash in on FF7 name and nothing more

KG is a part of FFXV itself, it takes place during the game and shows the events taking place in the city from the perspective of different characters while the game shows the perspective of Noctis

On a fundamental level this is nothing like AC
>>
>>333828836
So what is it? A summary or is it another chapter in the story?
>>
I don't want this to be AC2, i want this to be Spirits Within 2. RIP Squeenix
>>
>>333829021
A concurrent story that takes place during FFXV
>>
>>333828682
Aside from the music everything was wrong with it.

I couldn't even watch the complete version since I have no idea why they must fill every second of dead space with unnecessary anime grunts, moans, and groans.

The fight with Sephiroth was the tits though so I'll give it that
>>
>>333829069
Good thing it's nothing like either of those two and is only going to make mad bank.
>>
>>333828682
Aside from the fact that it failed on its own merits and as fanservice to FF7.
>>
File: fbd.jpg (47 KB, 680x626) Image search: [Google]
fbd.jpg
47 KB, 680x626
>>333828373
More like FINAL FANTASY BITCH!
>>
File: Regis-30s.jpg (250 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Regis-30s.jpg
250 KB, 960x540
>>333830020
Nyx we have to cook.
>>
>>333830332
lmao
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.