[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another cinematic 30 fps "muh feels"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: HLD_Screenshot_01_rise_1080[1].png (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HLD_Screenshot_01_rise_1080[1].png
137 KB, 1920x1080
>it's another cinematic 30 fps "muh feels" pixelshit indie game
When will this meme end?
>>
soon hopefully
>>
When will the "calling things memes cause i can't think of a better word" meme end?
>>
VIRAL MARKETING
I
R
A
L

HORSESHIT
>>
amazing game, sick level design and
DEM SECRETS MANG
>>
Is there a download somewhere? I don't care enough to actually go look.
>>
>cinematic
The game is 100% gameplay, there aren't even dialogues
>>
> expect evengelion
> get edgy fursht
>>
Looks cool. Will buy on my PS4.
>>
>>333825351
5 buzzwords in one short green text? Learn to articulate yourself, you fucking philistinian faggot.
>>
>>333825865
any major tracker
>>
File: I'm the trashman.png (188 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
I'm the trashman.png
188 KB, 300x400
>>333825351
When cuckolds stop buying them. Seriously at this point you can just look up where the game was made and if it says anywhere in Commiefornia pic related.
>>
>>333825351
So is it any fun?
>>
File: 1409591371053.jpg (133 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1409591371053.jpg
133 KB, 900x900
How does this game go from this
>>333825351

to this?
>>333826117
>>
>>333827182
OP pic is from a trailer that baited everyone into thinking that you're going to slay giant shits in the game. In fact all the giants are already dead and the biggest thing you fight in a game is 8ft tall frog
>>
>>333827304
Thanks m8, you just saved me 20 bucks
>>
>>333827304
You don't fight giants but the game still has good combat

I was pretty bummed there were no live giants to fight at the end, but still.
>>
>>333827750
>the game still has good combat

The combat is shallow as a motherfucker tho

Once you learn you have to hit once or twice then dash away that's all there is to it.
>>
>>333826865
It's worth pirating for sure
>>
>>333828405
Stop talking about Dark Souls anon.
>>
>>333828541

ebin
>>
>Oh no, people make games that aren't for me!

>HOW CAN THIS BE? I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS INDUSTRY

If it's not your type of thing, just don't buy it. Or hey, just make your own game, right?
>>
I love the style and color palette. Game is fun but I pirated it because I don't want to support indieshit, it's literally one of five good indie games ever released in a sea of horseshit
>>
>beat game
>special thanks in credits
>Anita Sarkeesian
>Phil Fish
>>
>>333828950
> I pirated it because I don't want to support indieshit

/v/ has actually warped your brain into being retarded holy shit
>>
Retards keep buying them, so developers keep making them. I gave up on the "general games-buying public" growing out of their shit taste around the time Halo and modern CoD entered their 4-5 installment.
>>
>>333831813
Why WOULD you want to support western indies? Do you enjoy the deluge of pixelshit 2deep4u shovelware?
>>
>>333831813
>buying videogames
>not being retarded
Pick one senpai
>>
File: itsover.jpg (83 KB, 444x528) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
83 KB, 444x528
The current generation is growing up playing f2p mobile shit, it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>333832282
Using niggerspeak is the most retarded thing you can do.
>>
>>333832314
The current generation has grown up not even playing games, just watching youtube.
>>
>>333826117
It's not edgy not is it furshit. It's meant to make you empathize with the dog people because they're victims of war atrocities. The game's pretty graphics disguise a horrible world thats ridden with war and death, and I think that going into the game and suddenly realizing just how much suffering there is beneath the veneer of pretty pixels is quite eye opening and intriguing.
But leave it to /v/ to hate on something just because of a visual style.
>>
>>333832314
The previous gen was brought up on better games and they didn't stop this.

It has really little to do with it.
>>
>>333832267
Because you literally just said you enjoyed the game

Therefore it can't be considered part of the "pixelSHIT" You seem to have so much of a problem with.

Furthermore hyper light drifter isn't shovel ware. Games like goat simulator are
>>
Name a single game that isn't a meme game.
You can't. Just embrace the memes and play games you enjoy
>>
>>333832282
If someone makes a quality product they deserve monetary reward for said product. At least that's how it is for me, I don't care what you piratefags do since you're unconvincable
>>
>>333832506
>they didn't stop it
>HEY EA STOP PUSHING SHITTY GAMES OR WE WILL ... UHM...NVM
>what are you gonna do? Not buy them? We will just sell it to millions of normies who do not give a fuck, eat shit.
>REEEE
yep why didn't they just stop it.
>>
>>333828803
nu-male aspiring indie dev spotted
>>
>>333832698
>If someone makes a quality product they deserve monetary reward for said product
I completely agree with that. Hard work deserves a monetary compensation.
Just not from me, I love free shit
>>
>>333832720
EA is cancer but not partaking in their bullshit is a viable strategy
>>
>>333825351
> It's another buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword thread
> When will this buzzword buzzword
>>
>>333831813
Dude. i pirated shovel knight i still feel bad about it. Maybe get the PSN version to support the devs and i still gotta okay the Plage knight DLC.
>>
boss rankings
final boss > samurai > mage > archer > pepe
>>
File: calm down.png (25 KB, 284x287) Image search: [Google]
calm down.png
25 KB, 284x287
i really enjoying the game the fighting feels fluid and fun and as someone with autism to check every wall and corner for secrets in every game this games rewards me heavily for this.
you faggots will always find something to bitch about.
>>
>>333833292
Last boss is hilariously easy, second weakest boss in a game next to pepe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUBoUMxGFOw
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 264x191
>>333832464
>pretty graphics
>>
>>333825575
Yay, a palet swap costume.
>>
>>333832464
>It's not edgy not is it furshit. It's meant to make you empathize with the dog people because they're victims of war atrocities.

Yeah man I didnt feel bad for the jews until the until I saw a picture of a my little pony cowering in an old photo of the holocaust, the brilliant use of dog people in this game had the same poignant feeling for me.
>>
>Hyper Light Drifter
>It's not futuristic Initial D

Was disappointed as hell.
>>
>>333835509
But that's F-Zero. It just needs futuristic eurobeat.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.