[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/'s wisdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cart.png (60 KB, 1034x464) Image search: [Google]
cart.png
60 KB, 1034x464
I got a gayman laptop last year (Lenovo y50-70 if anyone's interested, breddy gud $500 lappy [it was on sale]) and I decided to get some extra stuff to make sure it lasts as long it can; however, since I get paid monthly I'm unsure about the following:

Should I wait near the end of the month to see if I have enough disposable income to order it, or order it now and deal with the potential consequences of running out of money for whatever reason?

Pic related
>>
Are you buying the keyboard and mouse just because they have LEDs?

LEDs=/=good product.
>>
>>333820524
> laptop
> gaming

PICK ONE
>>
>>333820723
No, I'm buying it because it's a somewhat cheap combo that's available in my country. I'm not a picky user, so any suggestions are welcome.
The country is México
>>
>>333821249
I know, Anon.. I know; however, it was a steal at that price, especially here. I chose a laptop over a desktop because I move around too much and the portability is very nice. I know I can get a better desktop PC for the same price, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
>>
File: 4.png (692 KB, 932x698) Image search: [Google]
4.png
692 KB, 932x698
>Alfombrilla de raton, negro

What a fucking shitty language hahahahaha.
>>
>>333821434
It's called Spanish, Anon.. Ever heard of it?

:^)
>>
>>333821285
Both seem pretty mediocre desu. If I were you i'd just go with something normal. You don't need a special mouse or keyboard. A regular set will do fine.

Besides, you say you have money troubles, so don't waste money.
>>
>>333821553
WHAT'S GOING ON. i DIDN'T WRITE DESU.
WHY DOES IT SAY DESU HERE.
WHAT
>>
>>333821434
Fucking cis privileged shitelord!
>>
>>333821553
I didn't say I had money problems, or at least that wasn't what I meant. I got paid thrice the average wage of my city, so I have enough money to, well, do a lot of things; however, I don't want to splurge on stupid shit and end up with no cash for the last week or so.

Rent, services and food are already covered, so I got around.. $600 to spend on games/going out/gf/etc.
>>
>>333821707
>>333821553
I'd be delighted if you could go on Amazon México and suggest a better option, anon.

pls
>>
>>333821707
Well uh, if you wanna get a keyboard, might as well get a mechanical one. They are pretty nice to type on. They are priced quite high though, so you'll have to research a bit to find a nice one.

As for mice, DPI is mostly a joke, ignore that. so looks for buttons/features that will help you.
>>
>>333821614
New filter, it seems.
>>
>>333821848
Yep, just checked, it auto changes "t b h" into Desu
>>
>>333821847
Thing is, since mechanical keyboards are "new" here, the prices are stupidly high, and no retail store sells them so I can't get to try how each key feels.
>>
>>333822182
>>333821847
I'd also like to stay in the $150 range, for this month at the very least. The fan is a must, that is for sure.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.