[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/ i had a r4 for my ds and i'm thinking on buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: box-rts--00_1.jpg (19 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
box-rts--00_1.jpg
19 KB, 320x300
hey /v/
i had a r4 for my ds and i'm thinking on buying the 3ds version for my 3ds.

has anyone experience with it? can it emulate DS and GBA games as well? (With Lameboy you could emulate GB/C roms, thats all i know)

thanks in advance
>>
>>333819667

You're a fool if you buy a 3DS flashcart. Get CFW for free.
>>
STOP PIRATING NINTENDO GAMES

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT YOU
>>
There's a chance you could install some software on the 3DS that makes your old cart work, if you want to go through that trouble.
Otherwise buy a 3DS-branded R4 and hope it works. You can still run the DS emulators on there but 3DS emulators have access to more of the consoles resources and should technically run better though.
>>
File: 0Umz3NV.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0Umz3NV.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>333819776
>THEY'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT YOU
>COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT YOU
>COMPANY
>CARES
>>
>>333819776
They're making mobileshit now.
>>
can someone answer me if i can play GBA and SNES games on a DSi/DSLite with R4?

i had i DSLite and i want to buy one again
>>
It doesen't emulate GBA games well. DS games run perfectly. I hope you're aware that this card is made to play DS games on the 3DS, not 3DS games. If you want to have a flashcard for 3DS games, get a sky3ds.

>>333822034
In theory yes, but it runs like shit.
>>
>>333822034

Get an R4 and an EZFlash 3 in 1, or an EZFlash IV. That will run GBA games perfectly.
>>
>>333819667

What's the point of the R4 3DS card? You can install custom firmware nowadays, you could buy a Gateway card as well.
>>
>>333819667
You can just mod your 3DS with an SD Card to emulate stuff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.