[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this game has star wars or marvel characters (big hero 6 doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: kingdom-hearts-3.jpg (804 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-3.jpg
804 KB, 1920x1200
If this game has star wars or marvel characters (big hero 6 doesn't count) in it, I am going to stop playing this.
>>
>>333819070
Anything post 2002 shouldn't be allowed in Kingdom Hearts, certainly not capeshit.
>>
Really? THAT'S the deal breaker for you.
Not the fanfiction.net-tier writing that's been going on for the past twelve years, or the godawful gameplay.

Nope. Storm Troopers. That's where you drew the line?

Squarefags are the fucking worst.
>>
I want Darth Vader and Thanos as optional bosses.
>>
>>333819070
>Tron is fine but Star Wars is pushing it
How about the Muppets?
>>
>>333819312
I just don't want no Nigger Boyega or Mary Sue Rey being forced like the PotC
>>
>>333819070
Why I mean kh has similar themes to star wars but it's not ever getting in because of copyright shit same with marvel,
>>
There's going to be a lightsaber keyblade and you're going to like it.
>>
>There will be a Zootopia world
>"It ain't furry" will start playing
>>
I would be fine if the revist to Olympic Coliseum was kind of like Planet Hulk
>>
>>333819589
>implying the concept of a Stormtrooper with a change of heart isn't fucking brilliant
How about Luke, Han or Leia?
>>
>>333819312
KHfags are one of the most autistic vidya fanbases in existence. Don't drag Squarefags into this.
>>
>>333819503
Don't even tempt me with a good time anon. Can you imagine a muppets world. It's back stage at a late night show and you have to fight on a studio lot with Kermit casting magic alongside you and goofy. FUCK. GOTY.
>>
>>333820163
I imagine Zootopia would would have Sora turning into a lion (again) and donald/goofy pretty much staying mostly the same. The plot of that segment would revolve around people not trusting Sora due to >predator.
>>
>>333819070
I can see the cloud story arc somehow involving Vader. That would be acceptable helping cloud beat down Vader.
>>
>>333820298
>Kermit gets low on health
>Says "It's not easy bein' green"
FUND
IT
>>
>>333819242

If this was a right and just world, anon.
>>
>>333819312
>>333820285
Oh look, more people repeating the same fucking memes over and fucking over like robots.

Kingdom Hearts has a godly battle system, and there is nothing else like it.

I could say Zelda has fanfiction writing, or Dark Souls, or anything. It's literally a useless fucking comment to make. You are stupid fuckers and I wish I could rip your fucking throats out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.