[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like me /v/? Was it because i was your first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Worldmap.png (217 KB, 2152x1007) Image search: [Google]
Worldmap.png
217 KB, 2152x1007
Why don't you like me /v/? Was it because i was your first online RPG?
>>
My first was RO, you can go eat shit
>>
My first MMO was Gemstone III.

Tibia > Run Escape

>>333815852
RO was top tier on well-populated private servers. Fuck paying money for that shitty grindfest that never even used it's neat world for anything other than grind target containment.
>>
>>333815852
This.
>>
>>333815787
shitty and casual, my first online RPG was neverwinter nights on the AOL service in the 80s, then meridian 59, ultima online, and everquest. Never played any casual bullshit until I saw runescape.
>>
I played it again recently and honestly I have no idea how I spent so much time on it when I was younger.
>>
>>333815787
You are not the game I fell in love with anymore. It's over.

B-but maybe if you promised to change and came out with a few more quests we could give it one more shot.
>>
>>333815787
I was in love with the game for years, but I quit playing around 2008ish.

I don't think I'll ever have such a good time with anything ever again.
>>
File: EverQuest-Game.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EverQuest-Game.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
>>333815787
You were never my first and even though you were fun times change and better shit came out.
>>
>>333815787
Nostalgia hard

> dueling everywhere
> no rune crafting
> botting was nearly non existent
> massive difference in mentality from f2p or members
> walking everywhere
> meet some best friends through it
> no youtubers
> used to be able to contact Jager personally
> sounds was a membership feature
> encounter players like zezima and the old nite

Makes me want to cry, all that time invested, those feelings, those quests, the graphics the fan sites

Oh well
>>
File: dransik.png (2 MB, 4096x4112) Image search: [Google]
dransik.png
2 MB, 4096x4112
Dransik was my first one, and it was fucking good. Tibia was alright as well, I liked how you had to type out the spells when you wanted to cast them. UTEVO LUX!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.