[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing FO4 >can;y have both Piper and Cait follow me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459372071896.png (304 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459372071896.png
304 KB, 500x500
>playing FO4
>can;y have both Piper and Cait follow me
>Cait literally talks about a threesome

Why the fuck did they only allow on companion? Also why has no one made a mod to fix this shit?
>>
>playing Fallout 4
>>
>>333815620

>playing any game instead of spending more time on /v/ than actually playing.
>>
>>333815620
Meh. I had nothing better to do.
>>
>>333815441
because Fallout 4 is not an RPG you dumb anime whore
>>
i want to FUCK Sento
>>
>>333816510
Please do not bully Sento
>>
>>333815441
>Why the fuck did they only allow on companion?

Probably a few reasons

-they're lazy, cant make idle conversation between all of the companions
-too many companions make the games easy to cheese around if they to the combat for you
- it wouldn't make sense for some companions to travel together. you can have that shit institute companion and the BoS faggot synth at the same time. How are they not murdering one another?

In any case, why are you still playing the game? Did you buy the dlc or something?
>>
>>333816707
Sento is literally made for bullying.
>>
>>333815441
Does FO4 have any good mods yet?
>>
>>333816729
>-they're lazy, cant make idle conversation between all of the companions
To be honest, that's more a matter of knowing one's limits rather than being lazy. There's like 12 voiced companions in FO4. If you could have two companions, that's more than 60 different combinations of companions you can have with you. That's a lot of fucking hours of recorded dialogue total if you want each of them to have enough idle conversations to not repeat themselves all the time. And players would only hear a fraction of it.
>>
>>333816843
most mods are jury rigged.

the modding kit for FO4 isn't released yet.
>>
Really? I thought I saw a mod for multiple companions in F4.

Must have mods:
Seasons mod
CBBE
Honest Abe shit
SA IV Assault Armor
m82a
Perv perks
Vault girl pip boy
>>
File: bored (2).jpg (33 KB, 275x295) Image search: [Google]
bored (2).jpg
33 KB, 275x295
>>333815441
>>333816843

When will Bethesda faggots realize if they don't give the modding tools nobody will keep playing their shitty base games. Look what happened with Skyrim, people got back to play it for years just because the mods. Now modders do what they can by just replacing stuff or re-using shit within the game. Without the GECK shit gets really limited.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.