[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gimmie a game on the Super Nintendo. I feel like playing some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Zombies Ate My Neighbors.gif (8 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
Zombies Ate My Neighbors.gif
8 KB, 256x223
Gimmie a game on the Super Nintendo. I feel like playing some 15 bits
and it better kick ass or i'll kick your butt
>>
Uniracers
>>
MU
HA
HA
HA
HA
>>
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.zip
>>
>playing with someone
>want to be Julie
>can't say i want to be the girl because they'll think i'm gay
>pretend to fight over getting Zeke
>they win and get him
>call me a fag for being the girl
i can't win
>>
Get the fuck out and play Actraiser.
>>
>>333810557
Why the fuck hasnt this been ported or remastered with online play?
>>
>>333811419

because LucasArts is dead
>>
>>333811419
Too hard to complete in one sitting, you'd never be able to finish the game
>>
>>333810557
The sequel of that game was such a disappointment.
>>
>>333811419
>>333811521
>>333810557
>tfw Disney owns this game now
>tfw they dont even know it exists even if they had some inclination to put out a game just like it
>>
>>333810557
>15 bits

>>333811903
It wasn't originally a sequel, just a shitty game the publisher didn't even want to unleash on the world until the dev team implemented ZAMN assets and designs to sell it to unknowing kids.
>>
>>333811903
I got stuck in the 2nd level I think. I wanted to like it, it seemed like it improved shit
>>
>>333810557
Play Top Gear (the first one)
>>
>>333810557
Are you me? I'm super in the mood from some SNES or Genesis games. I just want something pixellated and video game-y, with a lot of challenge.

God I love video games.
>>
Easy games on SNES? I got stuck on Donkey Kong Country so it has to be even easier than a game for girls.
>>
>>333812949
How about going back a little bit earlier and play some Little Nemo on NES?
>>
>>333812993
Ren & Stimpy
or
Beavis and Butthead
>>
>>333813128
>How about going back a little bit earlier and play some Little Nemo on NES?
I feel like such a casual (lol not really, I don't give that much of a fuck) but I can't do most NES games.
>>
>>333813174
beavis and butt-head is stupid, man. What a difficult game, that Mall level in the pet store.
>>
File: why not.jpg (88 KB, 639x576) Image search: [Google]
why not.jpg
88 KB, 639x576
>>333813203
But y? NES has great games too.
>>
>>333814251
Either they're too hard for me or I feel they haven't aged well.

I've played a bunch of them via emulation but I've never beaten one without resorting to cheats. I wish I could and at their basic level, a lot of them are fun, but damn son, that shit is hard.
>>
>>333814532
I agree. SNES are hard too but at least there's less bad games with good controls. with the NES there is just so much bad quality things that you have to adjust for that you shouldn't have to.
>>
>>333814728
>I agree. SNES are hard too but at least there's less bad games with good controls. with the NES there is just so much bad quality things that you have to adjust for that you shouldn't have to.
Agreed.

I can't fucking beat Super Castlevania IV for example, though I've beaten other SNES games.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.