[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some interesting unique ideas for JPRGs that haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: defeating a jrpg boss.gif (3 MB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
defeating a jrpg boss.gif
3 MB, 220x124
What are some interesting unique ideas for JPRGs that haven't been done before?
>>
so like, the young boy has to leave the village for an errand and when he comes back...
>>
>>333810145
A JRPG set in the stone age.
>>
a jrpg set in space where they don't spend the entire game on some undeveloped planet which isn't much different than a typical medieval jrpg
>>
You're cursed. Like, legitimately cursed, not "le epic supernatural powers" cursed.
>>
a young boy has to go on a quest to get a regular non-gay hairstyle.
>>
Still waiting for a JRPG where i can get cucked by a bull.
>>
>>333810654
>I don't know what medieval is
>>
>>333810145
A sane, relatable protagonist with clear motivations who dresses sensibly.
>>
Resonance of Fate 2.
>>
>>333810145
You play as an axe or spear user over the age of 30, driven not by the destruction of your village, but by a lust for adventure and other underage adventurers
>>
a playable game/game not tailored to semi peado neck and legbeards
>>
it's an mmojrpg
random encounters: you appear in other players' games as wandering monsters and vice versa
>>
>>333811752
would be coo--wait, thats dark souls
>>
>>333810145
a JRPG where the world is made of the lifeless corpses of two enormous ancient gods?
>>
>>333812228
isn't that xenobrade chronicres?
>>
>>333812374
What about a JRPG where you have to prove your worth by taming and training wild creatures and make them fight against other people's creatures?
>>
>>333810145
You can Slay monsters, or you can Spare them!
>>
>>333812934
I know a game like that. It's any turn-based JRPG ever.
Seriously, think about it.
Just run away from every battle. If you can't, just die and never finish the game.
>>
JRPG where the protag looks and is over 30.
>>
>>333810145
the enemies are wrpg man-jaws
>>
>>333812628
That's Digimon
>>
>>333810145
A Kamen Rider RPG.
>>
>>333810145
A JRPG set in 80's Japan before everything went to shit.

You're a gambler
>>
>>333813284
Nier.
>>
A JRPG where the Power of Friendship is an actual thing and the main protagonist is a socially-awkward loner who literally has no friends and fights alone against the largest group of friends in the city who are abusing the Power of Friendship for their own benefit. The game lets you try to recruit new party members but your social anxiety always gets in the way so you always fail.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.