[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE XBOX CITY WHERE THERE ARE NO GAMES AND THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
TAKE ME DOWN
TO THE XBOX CITY
WHERE THERE ARE NO GAMES
AND THE PERFORMANCE IS SHITTY
OH, WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME
>>
meme doesn't work for any of the other consoles, sorry sonygger
>>
File: 1459480343347.png (126 KB, 499x416) Image search: [Google]
1459480343347.png
126 KB, 499x416
>>333804705
It has to be with an AC/DC song now.
>>
xD
Omg so funny xd
TROLOLOLO
>>
TAKE ME DOWN
TO THE PS4 CITY
WHERE THERE ARE NO GAMES
AND THE PERFORMANCE IS SHITTY
OH, WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME
>>
File: 81VogUoI2BL._SY355_.jpg (45 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
81VogUoI2BL._SY355_.jpg
45 KB, 355x355
Cheap Trick's new album is really good tbqh
>>
>>333804823
Blunder, Blunder, Blunder, Blunder
I was caught
In the middle of a shit game
I looked round
And I knew there was no one to blame
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do
And I knew
There was no help, no help from (you)
Sound of the 9's
Breaking my heart
The Blunder of games
Tore me apart
You've been
Blunderstruck
>>
>>333806259
>>
>>333806254
>>
>It's only funny when it's joking at Playstation's expense but is tedious when used on other platforms
>>
>>333804705
WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING WII U SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING
>>
>>333804705

Cringe ITT.
>>
File: animals.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
There is. A console. In New Orleans.
THEY CALL IT THE PEE ESS FOUR!!!
AND IT'S BEEN! THE RUIN! OF MANY A YOUNG POOR BOY!
AND GAMES... IT HAS... JUST ONE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.