[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
slither.io
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: KONO DIO DA.png (20 KB, 268x120) Image search: [Google]
KONO DIO DA.png
20 KB, 268x120
SNEKS REPORT
>>
File: number 1.png (1 MB, 1204x861) Image search: [Google]
number 1.png
1 MB, 1204x861
i died to lag around 18000 but i didnt screenshot it

i was #1 tho
>>
>>333805079
Didn't screenshot mine either, wish I had.
Died at ~31000.
>>
>>333805861

noice
>>
>>333804326
laggy as shit
>>
what the fuck did they do to this game? it has 300 players online, and it is completely unplayable from lag. a few weeks ago i played it with 770 people online and it had almost 0 lag
>>
DIO YOU BASTARD

HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SUCKED TO GROW THAT LONG?
>>
>>333807640
They also have people with 18 million length with the record which is sad

I was actually pretty close to getting it (450k length out of 700k) the other day, but now it's just literally impossible & bullshit
>>
>>333808252
yeah i'm assuming the 18 million is a hack? wouldn't you just take up like 5 screens with your head if you got that big and run into snakes that are so small you can't even see them?
>>
>>333808313
probably used the hack that makes your hit box nonexistent. If you get to 18 million length without hitting a piece of shit midget snake, it's clearly a hack of that sort.
>>
>not being the little asshole snake that spends all your time getting in front of others to fuck em up

Being large is of no interest to me, however, everyone else must remain small
>>
File: 14_13.jpg (280 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
14_13.jpg
280 KB, 1200x848
Reporting in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.