[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT points in games that just jump the shark and never look back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: ss+(2016-04-10+at+02.04.27).jpg (109 KB, 1125x709) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-10+at+02.04.27).jpg
109 KB, 1125x709
ITT points in games that just jump the shark and never look back
>>
God, That boss fight was horrible
>>
File: powa_ny_biznesmen.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
powa_ny_biznesmen.gif
2 MB, 356x200
Yakuza has always had gameplay segments that go full retard and contrast against the tone of the story, it's practically a feature of the series
>>
>>333802586
that bit in True Crime Streets of LA where it'd been a pretty over-the-top but still grounded in reality cop drama, then all of a sudden there's fucking zombies and flying dragons and shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
Saejima fist fights a bear in Y5. Shit was awesome
>>
>>333802586
>>
>>333803104
For some reason also infinitely forgettable segment that took 20 seconds
>>
>>333803104
what was the point of half the shit in RE4?
>>
File: brutal legend.jpg (49 KB, 600x285) Image search: [Google]
brutal legend.jpg
49 KB, 600x285
Never have I seen a game make such a complete reversal in the gameplay mechanics.

It still baffles me that someone thought this was a good idea.
>>
Everything in Crysis after the aliens was awful.
>>
>>333804519
>was playing and having a lot of fun
>this shit came up
>dropped it
what the FUCK were they thinking? It felt like ass, wasn't fun, and just made the game different in a terrible way.
Shame cause I wanted to finish the story but I just couldn't bring myself to play anymore after playing 5 min of that crap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.