[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a couple of questions for pic related so I hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fefates.jpg (338 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
fefates.jpg
338 KB, 1200x630
I've got a couple of questions for pic related so I hope some of you can help

I did the before awakening DLC and Lissa got "killed" so I didn't get the items. If I try again and get them all to live can I still get the items even even though it's my second try? I just got really good level ups and don't want to throw them away if that is the case

I also heard that Severa and Owain weren't very good in their base classes in Nohr. what classes should I promote them into If I want to use them?
>>
File: 1454947013715.png (40 KB, 159x163) Image search: [Google]
1454947013715.png
40 KB, 159x163
>>333800423
HQ PLEASE RESPOND
>>
Come one guys. I bet it's not that hard to answer
>>
>>333800423
Promote Odin to swordsman as soon as you recruit, or hope that he got decent strength stats while leveling him as a mage, and switch him ASAP. Eventually you want to make him a Dread Knight if you have the Path Bonus items, otherwise keep him as a swordmaster.
>>
>>333802013
Ok thanks
What about Severa?
>>
>>333802606
No idea, sorry mate. I haven't changed her class
>>
>>333802719
Well thanks a lot anyway
At least that is one of my questions taken care of
>>
>>333800423
As long as you haven't gotten the two items before, you can retry the mission and still get the two items. I also had that happen to me. I had to soft reset so many times.
>>
>>333804040
Oh that's a relief
I'm tired of dealing with those ninjas with lunge and Lissa trying to heal everyone only to make it even harder tho
>>
>>333800423
Yes you can do it again to get the items if you haven't already gotten them.

Also check out Serenes forest for unit growth rates and stuff

Owain has a growths more fit for a physical unit. Your best bet is either dread fighter or vanguard. Someone said to change him to a dark flier so he can still use magic; I've never tried it but it should work out. Dlc classes will give him the stat bonuses of a promoted class, which helps his not great base stats. You probably shouldn't go samurai because the heart seal can probably be put to better use. Definitely have him dip into the class to pick up Astra later in the game though.

Severa kinda sucks for me. She has a really low strength and skill growth so bow knight (I tried it and she has no strength) and Pegasus knight are out of the question if you don't want her to do zero damage. Keep her as a mercenary/hero will probably be best or change her to great lord or grandmaster.

Inigo, change him to dread fighter or maybe a ninja. He turned into a much beefier kaze when I had him as a dread fighter.
>>
>>333805539
Wow thanks a lot, anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.