[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why THE FUCK is this allowed? >Soulsfags will literally defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: ds3.webm (3 MB, 852x476) Image search: [Google]
ds3.webm
3 MB, 852x476
Why THE FUCK is this allowed?

>Soulsfags will literally defend this cheap ass unbeatable boss with bullshit mechanics
>>
wowwwwwwwwwww
>>
That sweet artificial difficulty
>>
Wooowww
>>
wew lad that's a smackdown
>>
fucking kojima
>>
>>333784327
go away dsp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0efSsN2lfw
>>
>>333784327
its only hard for DSP cus hes shit and he goes on tilt as soon as he dies once to anything
>>
You can dodge just doing a side roll. Unbeatable my ass.

>DSP
>>
MUH SHIELD
>>
>>333784327
get more vit
>>
>>333784736
Is there a more beta streamer than DSP?
>>
>>333784327
Why doesn't he roll? This reminds me of that webm of the girl jumping into Bowser's fire.
>>
the real question is why is he using a shield against magic swords.
>>
>>333785006

The boss he's fighting is pretty deep in the game too.

So like... He has fucking rolled before, but he just stands around.
>>
>>333784327
I have never once seen this boss, or this webm, and simply observation shows me the boss is priming a thrust attack.

I mean, holy shit. I'd understand if you've never played any of the souls games before, but something like that should be standard faire for anyone who's played before.
>>
>>333784327
If you actually look at the webm, he goes right for him, its not like he telegrabed like in DS2, he is just too dependent on his shield.
>>
>>333784327
TRIED TO DODGE, DIDNT WORK
>>
>>333784736

kek

>that last asswhooping taunting
>>
Pay for an ad you cheap fuck
>>
>>333784327
Delicious.
>>
>>333784327
What's the problem here, exactly? That attack had a pretty obvious telegraph. First time it comes out you probably wouldn't know it's a dash attack, which would make it pretty easy to get hit by it.
>>
>>333784327
its fucking king allent all over again and he was a better fight than this.

fuck, had the best co-op story too.

>was fighting king
>blue ghost helping out, we doing well
>almost dead king decides to switch targets to almost dead ghost and grabs him
>im hacking away at him, almost got him dead
>blue ghost gets soul crushed as the last hit kills the king

sorry i failed you ghost
>>
Looks like Martyr Logarius.
>>
>>333784736
I try and stay away from the videogame channels for fear of falling into that I call THPS syndrome.
Do people actually watch this guy? People take time out of their day and sit around to listen/ watch him be bad at games?
>>
This guy isn't this bad, right? He lets himself die for views, he must. Would anyone really dedicate so much time to something hey don't enjoy and frustrates them so?
>>
>>333786539
He's so bad that the compilations of him failing are actually interesting. You'll see someone fuck up in ways you never imagined (and then blame the game designers)
>>
>>333786539
>THPS syndrome
What's this?
>>
>Tanking/shielding in a DS game
Asking for it.

It really gets on my tits when I see people play tanky builds because you're 100% doing it wrong. My friend is going through DaS1 right now and the first thing he does is grab the Zweihander and the heaviest armor available, then heavy-rolls around. Watching the slow, lurching >25% weight animations make me physically ill.
Better you have the mobility afforded by lightrolling because defense is worth jack shit and everything in this game 2HKOs you regardless.
>>
>>333787118
Tony hawk pro skater syndrome
Basically anytime someone sees something in a game/ anything and thinks "I can do that". Guitar Hero is another notable mention.
>I dont wanna think I can stream games for a "living"
>>
Is it just me or does every boss and location have a really strange name? Every name I've seen through the couple webms I've watched seems purposely weird and foreign.
>>
DSP plays fighting games right?

Then he should know grabs>blocking.
>>
>>333784736
Woooooooow
>>
>>333784327
DSP is shit yes. But the hitboxes in this game, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>333786539
>People take time out of their day and sit around to listen/ watch him be bad at games?

This is one thing I do not understand about modern gamers. I can see watching a stream if it actually gives you tips and strategy. But most of these videos is just some faggot whining at the camera.

No wonder gamers are so bitter and jaded. Instead of actually playing games they watch videos of some douche play video games.
>>
>>333785006
The whole roll-roll-roll your boat shit, rinse and repeat is why souls such shit. Rolls are like easy mode chat y shit. There should be no rolls allowed
>>
>>333789413
So, just rely on a 2x4 shield to block 15 ft. tall enemies from grabbing you?
>>
>>333784327
>cheap ass unbeatable
>unbeatable
Alls he had to do was dodge left or right oh mah gawd.
>>
>>333784327
git gud fag
>>
The souls games have always been rife with this bullshit artificial difficulty that for some reason virgins cream themselves over.

But this webm is just DSP being trash at a boss who telegraphs their attack for half a century before doing so
>>
File: 1460171633757.jpg (178 KB, 750x972) Image search: [Google]
1460171633757.jpg
178 KB, 750x972
>>333789413
If its easy mode, why do so many people have issues with it?
>>
is that you False King Allant?
>>
>>333789413
(You)
>>
But he telegraphed the stab for like three seconds. This WebM is my first time seeing the boss, and even I knew to get the hell out of the way.
>>
>>333784327
>unbeatable
>cheap
Get fucked Phil. Stop being so bad.
https://youtu.be/vNEzRI-Ll7k
>>
>>333784327
Didn't play DS1 yet but I remember at least one boss in DeS and DSII that had this same thrusting attack. Literally all he had to do was roll
>>
>>333789839
That is genuinely creepy.
>>
>>333784327
someone make a webm of his reaction there
>>
>>333789413
Honestly, it's the fourth strongest thing in game and hilarious fast roll fags think they're good for using it.
Try giving yourself a fat roll and two-hand your weapon, things get pretty wild.
>>
>>333791671
Im pretty bad at souls games and i always find rolling way harder than man mode characters.
>>
>>333791807
>man mode characters
Who is proposing artificial difficulty again?
>>
>>333785248
Same here, as soon as he started charging that purple magic sword thingy, my souls sense was telling me to roll my ass outta there pronto.
>>
>>333784491

how was I supposed to know he fights with both swords
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.