[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games v/ loves although they shit on everything else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1452567506594.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452567506594.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1080
I'll start
>DS1
>>
>>333779091
>liking dark souls

wew lad; no, I like bloodbourne which means, as I'm sure everyone else here can appreciate, I don't like dark souls.
>>
>>333779091
The later half of the game is complete shit.
Next
>>
>>333779431
One of the reasons why BB is better. Plus it had god tier aesthetics.
>>
File: 40261-Super_Mario_64_(USA)-4.jpg (55 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
40261-Super_Mario_64_(USA)-4.jpg
55 KB, 480x270
i'll continue
>>
>>333779431
I'd heard this a lot going into the game and then realized after playing that the statement is completely unfounded.

Tomb of the Giants is great
Duke'a Archives are great
New London Ruins are great
Lost Izalith is clearly unfinished
>>
Delusional drones love all of dark souls. The game quality jumps off a cliff after anor londo

Kirby games and rollercoaster tycoon are the only correct answers.
>>
>>333779541
Too bad it was hampered with frame rate drops, 30fps, and God awful effects such as bloom and chromatic aberration that literally gave me a headache playing it
>>
>>333779601
I'd let you continue OP, bur first
>>
>>333779756
You're not wrong. I enjoyed both games but they do have their faults still would give DS a 9 and BB a 9.2. But they do have their flaws.
>>
File: s9f8tzvqxfrc96zzugb7.jpg (826 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
s9f8tzvqxfrc96zzugb7.jpg
826 KB, 2000x1333
another one
>>
File: header.gif (769 KB, 1130x665) Image search: [Google]
header.gif
769 KB, 1130x665
>>
Dark souls pvp is both really fun, and really frustrating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_YJoncK3U
>>
Ghost Trick
>>
>>333779635
lost izalith is pretty much the main reason why people don't like the second half of the game. It sucks all around and has a generic aesthetic.

The crystal caverns part of dukes archives kind of disappoint because of the execution and kind of meh enemy placement. Neat concept though.
Tomb of the Giants is great. I know it's gimmicky but the atmosphere carries it.
New Londo ruins is entirely forgettable besides 4kids and the dickwraiths, and that's only because edgelords love to invade using the dick-wraith set.

First half of the game has all the best parts in it, that's why people like it so much.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.