[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we finally settle in once for all? >Rance series is awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
Can we finally settle in once for all?

>Rance series is awesome and underrated.

>There is no best game ever.
>Console - pc wars on /v/ are just excuse to shit post.
>Witcher and Souls fanbase are both fucking retarded despite that games are good.
>/V/ can be funny and have actual content thread sometimes.
>But most of those are shit.
>I'm a faggot as every OP.
>Protomen is anthem of /v/.

So pretty much Rance and /v/ truth thread.
>>
i just mastubate to the CGs on ex
more than enough
>>
File: cg00151.png (361 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cg00151.png
361 KB, 800x600
What Rance design is the best and why is it IX?
>>
>>333777036
> fuck the guy in the ass for a laff
> game over
fuck that shit, japs cant handle the banter
>>
>>333777110
Wait, if you lose the battle during 'date' fight, you get only -10 h. points after cutscene.
>>
The
>/v/ is shit
>/v/ hates everything
etc memes weren't true at all at first but because the memes have been forced over time they've slowly become true. If people stopped forcing those memes then /v/ would drastically improve. If people had more respect for the board there would be a lot less shitposting, people's "excuse" for shitposting is their perception of everything already being shit.
>>
>>333775962
did the remakes of the first two get fully translated yet?
>>
>>333777841
Nope, but publisher on West decided to hire translators for last Alicesoft game - and that is group that translated some of Rance games. So maybe we will get official translations. Maybe.
>>
>>333778191
neat
i would have started the series but i'm autistic about playing games in order, also i can't really handle the 80's anime style they have
>>
>>333775962
How to Rance?
>>
>>333775962
What the fuck? Is that metal bar attached to cloth to form a cape? That's so gay.
>>
>>333777841
>>333778191
Wasn't Rance 02 translated?
>>
>>333778354
Start with Kichhou... Kicha... Kkch... K. Rance, it is not canon and contain enough info to both learn about world and not be lost. But it still keep some events from past games.

>>333778440
Start with Sengoku.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.