[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (251 KB, 1123x822) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
251 KB, 1123x822
Look at this shit.
>>
good price for xbox one. get it, OP
>>
well, it plays the same games.. so I guess it won't change much

maybe have trouble running that halo though
>>
>>333775226
>denver

dude needs to lay off the wax
>>
Nigga what do you want me to say, it's stolen.
>>
>>333775226
If you click on the more ads by this user thing, you can find this
https://denver.craigslist.org/vgd/5531385122.html
Looks like they just accidentally swapped the pictures.
>>
>>333775421
This. Judging by the fact they are trying to cheaply offload 2 ps4s, 2 xbox ones, a macbook, and 2 big tvs all at the same time, I'm more than willing to bet it's all stolen.
>>
>>333775226
have fun with your stab wounds
>>
>>333775668
basically don't buy any of these. Stolen property is nice and cheap, but when the police find out, you don't get your money back.
>>
Once bought a CRT on craiglist. It died in a month.

Never buy something that requires electricity in a parking lot. Always test your item. Also, if he is black, it's stolen.
>>
>>333775226
that's not a real ad. It's a ploy to get you to email them. As soon as you do, you get signed up for Devry and shit

avoid at all costs
>>
>>333775941
My roommate and I once went to buy a bird (pic related, a green cheek conure, what the ad said it was), and it turned out to be a regular green parakeet. And the owner wasn't pulling a scam, she was just that dumb she couldn't see it wasn't a conure.
>>
>>333776589
The guy who sold me the CRT was a shit eating grin faggot that knew what was wrong with the CRT. So, yeah. I bet he is shitposting on /g/ right now.
>>
>>333777383
>2016
>buying CRTs
>>
>>333777673
You should go back to school.
>>
>>333775226
I could use a nice tie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.