[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLp MwEAiw7Q MIRIAM IS THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Vpx22px.png (3 MB, 1916x1055) Image search: [Google]
Vpx22px.png
3 MB, 1916x1055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLpMwEAiw7Q

MIRIAM IS THE BEST BLOODSTAINED
>>
>>333768663
I like Miriam's hand-on-hip standing pose.
>>
>tattoo on top of tit
this is my new fetish
>>
>>333768663
So will this be the good jap kickstarter?
>>
>>333768663
Is that Kenichi Smith?
>>
Her running animation looks really bad.

They need to give her an alucard esque flow that every castlevania character has had since.

Her animation looks really western if that makes any sense
>>
>>333768663

Christ that design is a fucking mess.
>>
>>333769441
Its almost like its not final. Like its a game in pre-alpha or something.
>>
File: shader 1.png (3 MB, 1916x1025) Image search: [Google]
shader 1.png
3 MB, 1916x1025
>>333769852
Just the bad shader that retarded fans voted on.
Shader 1 captures her gracefulness much more.
>>
>>333770172
Are you actually saying that your shader looks better?
>>
File: alucard__sotn_by_pseudo_june.gif (37 KB, 75x75) Image search: [Google]
alucard__sotn_by_pseudo_june.gif
37 KB, 75x75
>>333769441
it's the lack of flowing parts. her hair is short, her skirt is short. pretty bland
>>
>>333770417
She's supposed to have a long flowing scarf or ribbon but it hasn't been added yet.
>>
>>333769441
It's very early development so it's very likely that the animation is finished. As he said, it's rare consumers even sees this part of the development, and for a good reason. People tend to be very quick to judge and think that it represents the final iteration of the product.

Of course, there is a possibility it will truly look like that in the finished product, but it's very unlikely.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.