[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw your favorite gamepad in any art program of your liking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (37 KB, 1032x640) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37 KB, 1032x640
Draw your favorite gamepad in any art program of your liking.
>>
File: nuncheck.png (10 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
nuncheck.png
10 KB, 1152x648
nunchuck wii is my favorite.
>>
>>333766842

>Liking the Xbox Juan controller more than the USB 360 controller

I want to beat you to death with an original Xbox.
>>
File: DS4.jpg (127 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
DS4.jpg
127 KB, 1500x1500
Using photoshop.
>>
>>333767658
I have both, nigga. However, the hall effect triggers of the Xbone, D-pad, aesthetics, and joysticks alone make it superior to the 360 pad.
>>
>>333767808

The D-Pad and sticks are objectively better, and it's a real nice controller to hold, and you're not wrong about the triggers. But the face and shoulder buttons are shit tier compared to the original. It's enough for me to keep using it over the Xbox One controller I picked up.
>>
>>
>>333768027
Both the 360 and xbone pad use membrane landings to make contact with the carbon-covered copper. I don't know how they are any different, other than aesthetics.
>>
>>333768219

You obviously know more about this technically that I do, but what can I say. You just know when something feels better. With the face and shoulder buttons, they "click" on the One pad, and they kind of "squish" on the 360 pad. When it comes to things like pressure sensitivity and needing to press buttons quickly, I think the 360 style is infinitely better.
>>
>>333768592
Yeah, actuation force required is slightly a bit higher on the xbone pad after comparing the two.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 924x702) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 924x702
>>
>>333768927
Is that the PS3 boomerang?
>>
>>333769050
Looks like a Vive Motion controller.
>>
File: king 64.png (7 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
king 64.png
7 KB, 366x400
>>
File: Untitled.png (25 KB, 398x357) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25 KB, 398x357
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.