[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mafia 3 developer Hangar 13, which is a new studio established
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: mafia3img-1438727499285[1].jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mafia3img-1438727499285[1].jpg
415 KB, 1920x1080
>Mafia 3 developer Hangar 13, which is a new studio established by 2K Games, has said the game will tackle issues of racism and prejudice against black people that was present in the deep south during 1968. It will not, however, sensationalize the "glamour" of the Italian mafia and will portray them in bad light for their treatment of African Americans.

FUCKING WHY
>>
Fuck you, you already made this thread.
>>
does it even matter no one is going to play this game
>>
>>333765356
The gameplay looked awful from what we saw.
Hope this game flops.
>>
>>333765356
WE
>>
>>333765356
Too bad it won't hide that the game looks like putrified dog shit
>>
>>333765584
WUZ
>>
>>333765356
>won't attempt to sensationalize the Italian mafia

Isn't that the point of this series?
>>
>>333765356
Still not going to fix how bad the game will be anyway. Why play a game that has this subject matter if the game itself looks worse than puke in almost every category?
>>
>>333765356
Is that Reggie from Nintendo?
>>
>>333765664
KAINGZ
>>
>>333765356
watch it not sell

seriously, who the fuck is the market? black people would pass this for GTA or saints row any day, they don't give a shit about their heritage
>>
>>333765828

This is from the board that cried and moaned over Ass Creed Syndicate being set in Victorian London as it had been 'Done to Death'
>>
File: Disappointment lays.jpg (21 KB, 512x689) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment lays.jpg
21 KB, 512x689
>>333766105
I don't think anyone cried about the setting as much as the abysmally shit game itself. Nice shitpost though!
>>
>>333765356
Because it's historically accurate
>>
>>333765356
>mafia 3
>not playing as the mafia
>the mafia are the antagonists
>lol niggers instead of well written dramatic
>lol explosions instead of realistic setting with huge attention to detail

i seriously dont know what theyre thinking
>>
>Won't glamorize the mafia like the last two games
Yeah, because all of the major characters from the first two Mafia games had wonderful lives and live happily ever after. Did they even fucking play the first two games?

I'm not even bothered by the black protagonist, in fact I think you could do a real interesting story about the decline of the Italian mob and rise of black and hispanic gangs. But these comments just reek of ignorance of what the series has been.
>>
>>333766371
well written dramatic plot*
got ahead of myself
>>
>>333765945
N
>>
>>333765356
>FUCKING WHY
To get SJW gaming sites to talk about it, and thus increase sales. EA tried a similar thing with Dragon Age.
>>
>>333766390
>literally any other gang related game is about blacks/Hispanics
>Not wanting to play as the crumbling empire.
>>
>>333766626
that black chick with the overly large lips was pretty racist as well. how ironic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw3C5oJFI3Y
>>
>>333765356
Well I couldn't be less interested by mafia 3 so I guess they're going for a different demographic.
>>
>>333766832
best girl and not dateable, fucking bioware
>>
>>333766832
Who?
>>
>>333765356
Catering the entirety of your game to an audience that would never go ahead an play it anyway.

Jesus fuck how idiotic.
>>
>>333766390
The decline and the Donny Brasco story were possible because the mob had its leaders, its methods and could be fought in court with a certain degree of precision.
How the fuck do you fight and collapse the gang system where 2 niglets out of 3 will commit crimes due to their fucked up genetics?
>>
>new studio

Bollocks

A game with a Blaxsploitation atmosphere would be great though.
>>
Mafia and Mafia II were made by Czechs and the third is being made by some other dev which explains the change.
>>
well in NY the mafia were all cool, in chicago the mafia were all cool, in the south in the 60s no the mafia were pretty shitty and had trouble with the urban neighboods and gangs fighting back on them
>>
LITERALLY source
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 462x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 462x609
>Vito Scaletta is going to be dragged through the mud in this game
IT'S NOT FAIR

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR TO HIM OR TO JOE
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.