[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1080x600
What does /v/ think of Paragon? I started playing yesterday and I think it could really take off.
>>
>>333765090
Bump

Interested in this game, will monitor.
>>
>>333765090
I'm having fun. I like that it plays out differently than league. And some of the decision they made as far as gameplay and mechanics click with me a lot better than LoL does. I feel like I'll play the shit out of it until one of the big ones finally eats it.
>>
Why would I play this over any other MOBA though? If I want one with a high skill cap and a competitive scene I would go with DOTA2, if I want one that is casual with short match times I would go with HOTS, if I want a casual one but in a 3D perspective I would play Smite.
>>
It's fun

Steel is a beast and good for stopping retard teammates from dying so much
>>
>>333765429
Can't handle more variety?
>>
I'd be interested but there are no AU servers so fuck 200+ ping.
>>
>>333765429
Because HOTS and Smite are liquid ass.
>>
When are they going to put in PS4 to PC cross invite? I'm trying to get all of my friends together. Not everyone has a PC.
>>
>>333765715
Hots is fun tho
>>
>>333765429
This is just my personal opinion but I never liked smite because it still was trapped to a 2d plane, the maps are flat and you can't really aim up or down. Paragon has verticality to the game which at least makes it feel better to play. As I said just my opinion, though Paragon's playerbase is fucking shit, so many players who just play like garbage and have no idea what they are doing, even more so then the typical MOBA.
>>
>>333765859
Alright. I prefer Paragon, so you can like what you like while I like mine. Okay?
>>
>>333765090
Isn't it just like SMITE?
>>
>>333766220
I haven't played a ton of Smite. But Paragon has verticality to it and more idea focus on team play imo
>>
>>333766212
What the fuck no, you're not allowed to enjoy things I don't.
>>
>>333766356
So it's MOBA for consoles? Fuck off with this shit
>>
>>333765429
Using the z-axis is the major reason I like it, being able to attack from above is cool and some people can even get away over ledges others have no way to get up. They need to add more ways to go up terrain though
>>
File: 1459208406799.gif (2 MB, 186x170) Image search: [Google]
1459208406799.gif
2 MB, 186x170
>>333766382
HOTS remains liquid ass then. Peace nigger.
>>
this game will be a free beta pretty soon

don't pay for it now unless you really want to
>>
>>333766473
It's on PC as well.
>>
Is in alpha or beta or whatever on PC?
>>
>>333767597
Early access alpha. Beta this summer.
>>
>>333767701
How does one get in? I can't seem to even find a "opt in" thing for anything other than the beta which is months away.
>>
>>333767938
On PS4 you go to the store and buy a founders pack. Not sure on PC.
>>
>>333768263
Oh, you have to buy alpha access, that's dumb. Might give it a go if I get in the beta, otherwise I'll probably forget about it.
>>
>>333765090
It was the worst of all the new genre that I've played (Overwatch, Gigantic, Battleborn, Paladins)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.