[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they drop Daxter's name from the title? To make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jak2.jpg (39 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
jak2.jpg
39 KB, 250x354
Why did they drop Daxter's name from the title?

To make it more "grimdark", somehow?

Christ eveything about this game is pathetic
>>
Jak II and III are very edgy games and grind missions. I loved the racing and platforming stuff though, also the zergy missions with tons of enemies raping your asshole as you try to survive. Good game, wish it was less edgy, very cool city
>>
He got a full game to himslef to compensate
>>
File: 1455887359536.png (919 KB, 755x798) Image search: [Google]
1455887359536.png
919 KB, 755x798
You'd be edgy too if you got pumped full of Dark Eco for over 2 years. 2's difficulty was horseshit, but both 2 and 3 were still fine games.
>>
My favorite of the 3 back then. Not so ahead of the others when I replayed HD versions
>>
>>333764736
Well duh. It's on a Sony console. They have to appeal to edgy 13 year olds.
>>
>>333764736
>>333753429
>>
>>333767090
2's difficulty Is getting pretty overrated around here.

to be honest the first real difficulty gap Is when you have to hover around the lake filled with mines for fatass.

but If we're talking about 100% then fuck yes that shit Is impossible.
>>
Where did this Jak 2 is bad meme come from?
>>
>>333767221
oh my god youre so funny
>>
>tfw this mission
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>333767651
forgot pic
>>
>>333767762
FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE
man that was a tough mission
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.