[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this fucking meme about important consumables being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TITANIUM-PICKS.jpg (19 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
TITANIUM-PICKS.jpg
19 KB, 250x209
What's this fucking meme about important consumables being fucking
frail and breakable.

>Legend of Zelda: Ocarina and so on.
Every key is exactly the same in teeth and gaps, yet break and
cannot be used after opening a door

What are they made of fucking cardboard?

>Enter the gungeon/ binding of isaac.
Fuck is this horse shit, EVERYTHING NEEDS A FUCKING KEY
AND THEY BREAK MORE THAN THE AIRPORTS IN FRANCE ONCE MUSLIMS GET IN.

>Fallout 4/ skyrim
Why the shitfuck do lockpicks break?
It makes no goddamn sense, you're just turning the fucking dial with small tests and stress every time, the ONLY good lockpicks are in THI4F and that fucker used the same ones in every fucking job and everything was fine.

IF I FIND A KEY OR LOCKPICKS THEY
SHOULDN'T BE AS FRAIL AS THE ENEMIES
>>
balance

you sperg
>>
Have you considered the fact that you are playing a video game?
>>
>>333764006
Gameplay you autist.
>>
>>333764006
>Every key is exactly the same in teeth and gaps
Yeah, waste time modeling unique keys for all thousand doors in the game; that's a brilliant use of time and resources.
>>
>>333764383
That's what I'm saying

>MASS ADVENTURES WITH TONS OF CHALLENGE

>GREAT CHALLENGES TO OVERCOME

>A BUNCH OF OTHER BULLSHIT

yet keys and lockpicks break
>>
File: 1242788035_fullres.jpg (221 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1242788035_fullres.jpg
221 KB, 800x600
>>333764467
There's actually a mod for morrowind that does exactly that. Was neat for a change since its never done in vidya
>>
>>333764006
>Airports in France
Either you are predicting something or never paid attention in school
>>
>Why the shitfuck do lockpicks break?
The bobby pin breaks, not the screwdriver. You can even break (that is to say, open) locks with no picks, with the screwdriver.
>>
>fucking meme
>meme
It's resource management, dipwit. Having opportunity-creators limited means opportunities aren't unlimited, so the player needs to choose when and how to invest. Just like HP, MP, money, and bullets.
>>
>>333764006
I've always wondered what the logic behind multitools in Deus Ex being consumable is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.