[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Twilight Princess HD: A well made rerelease of a classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Wii U Master Race.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
Wii U Master Race.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
>Twilight Princess HD: A well made rerelease of a classic game with new features!
>Pokken Tournament: A great fighting game, easily the best this year that never stops being fun to play
>Star Fox Zero and Guard, great new games that strongly incorporate the gamepad.
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions (AKA Fire Emblem X Avex) a great new IP, probably the best turn based RPG this year with stellar gameplay mechanics, a unique setting, and catchy music.
>Then E3 will reveal all the other games we don't know about coming this year!

Why don't you own a Wii U, again?
>>
Not enough games on it that I want
>>
>>333753826
So you have bad taste? Okay, if you're comfortable with that.
>>
>>333753826
>Twilight Princess HD: A well made rerelease of a classic game with new features!
>well made

Listen I'm liking the game so far but a remaster that has input lag for every action is not well made.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17 KB, 640x400
Sorry, but they have announced everything that's going to be released on the Wii U, this E3 will be about nothing but Zelda and...
>>
File: 1437414472619.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1437414472619.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Physical DLC required to play it, on top of framerate still be trassh and some of the HD textures looking worse
>Pokken Tournament: A great fighting game, easily the best this year that never stops being fun to play
Online makes MKX pre-rollback look good, physical DLC yet again for shadow mewtwo who is broken and split screen drops to 30fps which is inexcusable for a fighting game
>Star Fox Zero and Guard, great new games that strongly incorporate the gamepad.
AKA Miyamoto keeps trying to shove his garbage gimmicks in our faces when the game wouldve worked fine with normal controls
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions (AKA Fire Emblem X Avex) a great new IP, probably the best turn based RPG this year with stellar gameplay mechanics, a unique setting, and catchy music.
We were promises FE x SMT, though.

Also NX is right around the corner, it will have BC or have better versions of Wii U games, like a Sm4sh with Ice Climbers in it, so I fail to see the point in owning a Wii U
>>
>>333754752
>required to play it,
lolno
>>
>>333754752
I actually like the new TP. Not as much as the other zelda games, but meh.
My biggest fucking gripe though with the stupid fucking game is the lock-on system.
THEY HAD IT PERFECT and now like 60% of the time when you're locked on and an enemy moves behind you or something; you don't fucking turn to face the enemy, you just continue moving/looking/attacking forward like a retard while they hit you for free.
>>
>>333753187
Because there's a 99% chance the NX will have backwards compatibility
>>
>>333753187
>master race
>already being abandoned by Nintendo in favor of the WiiU
>no new games announced
>essentially dead by 2017
Wew lad
>>
Real reasons to own a WiiU:

>Bayonetta 1 & 2
>Zelda Wind Waker HD
>Splatoon

Uh...
Hyrule Warriors aint bad...
...and Mario Maker is pretty cool for learning Level Design on a basic level.
>>
File: eMB.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
eMB.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>333753187
>TPHD
>Remakes are ever good
>>
>>333755290
>Remakes
>It's a remaster
>Game is still the same game with minimal tweaks and only a visual overhaul
>>
>>333755197
Smash 4 and Mario Kart are already enough to justify buying a Wii U. If you have friends, that is.
>>
File: 1447804630128.jpg (56 KB, 546x490) Image search: [Google]
1447804630128.jpg
56 KB, 546x490
Dude, could you shill any fucking harder?
>>
>>333753187
Because most of nintendo's exclusives are for little kids and it lacks third party support.

Would only get a wii u for bayo 2.
>>
File: 1457501812881.jpg (179 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457501812881.jpg
179 KB, 1600x1200
Because the 3DS library shits all over the Wii U.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.