[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which games/modded games allow me to play as a dragon and do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Which games/modded games allow me to play as a dragon and do dragon things like hoarding treasures, getting my own lair, killing adventurers or trespassers?

So far only Minecraft and Skyrim with mods seem to fit the bill, and that's saying something.
>>
somebody make this, I too want to hoard gold
>>
I guess you could play Dungeon keeper and roleplay as a dragon
>>
Divinity dragon commander
>>
>>333748185
>Divinity dragon commander
Is that the game with the sassy skeleton butler?
>>
>>333748185
That's basically areal warfare with the ability to turn into a dragon, doesn't really allow dragon stuff.
>>333748056
Wasn't there a text game that let you roleplay as a Dragon already?
>>
>Tfw this will never happen or happen well
Fuck this hobby
>>
>>333748871
To be fair, it would be hard to make the game challenging or engaging on the long term. You are a fucking dragon, you either fight hordes and armies constantly or you challenge pther huge-ass beasts and gods.
And all for what? Treasure and gear that has no use except collectionism because you are already a huge fire-breathing dragon.

Not saying it's impossible, and a game like what i wrote above would be still a must buy for me, but this shit would be hard to make a best-seller.
>>
>>333749213

Easy, you start as a small baby dragon and have to work your way up to destroyer of worlds.
>>
>>333749213
other dragons threaten your territory that are big and stronger than you
>>
File: Toon_DragonMap.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2603) Image search: [Google]
Toon_DragonMap.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2603
>>333748871
https://www.choiceofgames.com/dragon/

it's not much but it's something
>>
>>333748185
I have this on my shelf right now, but my Xbox 360 broke down before I could get past the first area.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.