[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell was Eggman so obsessed with building an amusement park?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Gates_of_Eggmanland.png (869 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Gates_of_Eggmanland.png
869 KB, 1366x768
Why the hell was Eggman so obsessed with building an amusement park?
>>
>>333736995
>not wanting to rule a boss amusement park and overlook it all from the penthouse suite
>>
File: disney-on-dreaming-walt-disney1.jpg (94 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
disney-on-dreaming-walt-disney1.jpg
94 KB, 1000x677
It's a hobby for the smartest of men.
>>
>>333736995
Because he could satisfy his hunger for ruling over others (the wisps as slaves as an example.) and then while everyone spends for attractions and what not in his amusement park.
Eggman gains funds and can basically build bigger robot armies to take over the world.
>>
>>333736995
Because amusement parks are fucking awesome.
>>
It honestly beats him building a death star every time.
>>
File: 1460165168567.jpg (65 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1460165168567.jpg
65 KB, 539x480
>>333737871
>>
Narcissism and fun.
>>
He wanted his own Cartmanland
>>
>>333736995
He was obsessed with winning, and Eggman would have won if not for the fact that Sonic was Proactive this time rather than reactive like he normally is
>>
Who attends Eggman Land?
Is it even in a reasonable enough location to warrant going to?
If so, who allowed it to be built? It must be a pretty hefty chunk of land that couldn't spring up overnight. There are also zoning laws and land rights to be considered.
Does Eggman have someone in place to keep operations running while he's off trying to take over the world?
For that matter, what happens to Eggman Land after Sonic defeats Eggman? Does its ownership revert to the city or province it's located in?
>>
I don't get why Sonic and his friends try to stop Eggman so much
The world seems like it would be way better off in his control
>>
>>333740683
Well he did, you know, split it apart
>>
>>333740860
Maybe if that dumb fucking blue furry just let him finish his job, Eggman could have had Dark Gaia under his control
>>
>>333736995
I think most villains want that.

Porky and Bowser made similar "themed cities" to themselves
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.