[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your opinion, what is currently the best souls game and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: protags.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1080) Image search: [Google]
protags.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1080
In your opinion, what is currently the best souls game and why?
>>
I'm playing Bloodborne and I'm not really a fan. There's no shield and there are too many groups of enemies right at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>333728494
Dark Souls 3 is the best so far, that and Bloodborne.
>>
>>333728757
Technically there is a shield but it's true that you need to be a lot more aggressive and you can't hide behind a shield now.
>>
Bloodborne
>>
>>333728757
ur nigga always looks like a pirate

fuck it

if it were on pc id look like a pirate too, hah get it
>>
Dark Souls had the best looking world design and armor sets.
Bloodborne had the best gameplay.
>>
>>333728757
there is a shield
in the DLC
>>
>>333728757
You're playing it too much like Dark Souls.
Bloodborne doesn't really reward the cautious approach. When you see a big group of enemies whip out the biggest weapon you've got and clobber the fuckers.
>>
Bloodborne, because of the combat, weapons, artstyle, lore, environments, bosses, enemies, music, aesthetics and atmosphere.
>>
>>333728494
Soul Edge was pretty cool imo
>>
Bloodborne. I hope DS3 will get some good DLC because the base game is still worse than BB to me. I played the jap xbone ver
>>
File: 1459686473409.jpg (502 KB, 1800x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459686473409.jpg
502 KB, 1800x1050
Easily Bloodborne, lovecraft souls has the best world, lore, soundtrack and gameplay. The art style also is just perfect.

The best level goes to DeS though for Latria, and best waifoos goes to Dark Souls for dem monster girls.
>>
>>333728494
i like the controls for demons souls a lot

everything just moves so quickly, you can turn and move pretty much instantly

dark souls 1 and 2 were good in their own ways though. never got to play bloodborne and im not too interested in dark souls 3
>>
>>333728494
>bloodborne
>souls game
kek
pick only one
>>
>>333730148
I'll have Bloodborne then, since its the best :)
>>
>>333728494
Haven't played 3 yet but Demon Souls so far has been my favorite.
Nothing has topped the atmosphere.
>>
>>333729669
Soul Edge is still my favourite in the franchise.

I miss the OG characters like Hwang, Li Long and now Taki.
>>
>>333728494
Dark Souls 1

I want edgelord BB lovers to leave.
>>
>>333728494
Faraam armor still looks absolute baller
>>
>>333730459
This
Tower of latria is still the best
>>
DeS > BB > DaS > DaS2
>>
File: 1334029868988.jpg (28 KB, 340x313) Image search: [Google]
1334029868988.jpg
28 KB, 340x313
>it's a sonyggers justify their purchase by putting DeShit and BBoring on a pedestal episode
>>
>>333728494
Demon's Souls
>>
>>333731239
This is a fact
>>
>>333731558
>It's a I'm too poor to have multiple platforms post
>>
>>333731734
Yeah, you could word my post that way, too.
>>
Haven't played 3 at all yet obviously, but BB is prob my favorite. 3 looks like it'll be pretty good though.
>>
File: neverever.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
neverever.webm
3 MB, 800x450
The one unstained by pcucks, of course.
>>
Bloodborne, because it's the most unique imo.

I've been playing all the way back since DeS, and while I always thought they were good games they never really swept me off my feet. With Bloodborne that changed, the way it presents itself as a Van Helsing vampires and werewolves game only to slowly show its lovecraftian influences is spectacular. While the lore and presentation in the other games is good aswell it doesn't interest me anywhere near as much as Bloodborne's does.
>>
Bloodborne because it makes you feel like you're part of an exclusive club. Stay away pc gamers!
>>
I really liked Soul Caliber II
>>
>>333729491
and one in the normal game
>>
>>333728494
Survival horror game from From when?

Bloodborne creeped me out more than any new/current horror game has.
>>
Bloodborne and Demons Souls because they're exclusive and this a much higher quality. Being multiplat ruins the games so much and it gets infested with pc fats and dudebros on Xbox what a shame game would be so much better as an exclusives also I own all the systems
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.