[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to those hotel room model N64 systems? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hotel n64.jpg (56 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
hotel n64.jpg
56 KB, 500x331
Whatever happened to those hotel room model N64 systems? Are they still around, or did they get phased out, and if so, did they just junk them? I'd love to try and salvage and hook one up in my house if such a thing were possible on a technical level, but how did they work exactly, through streaming?
>>
Yes they still exist
>>
>>333721582
man i loved playing smash 64 on those things, it made traveling mad comfy.
>>
What's this? Never heard of it before.
>>
>>333722164
Sometimes hotels had special N64 systems that you could purchase games to play on during your stay. I've also seen game cubes like this too.
>>
>>333722287
Sounds pretty awesome. So only the controller was actually there?
>>
>>333722363

That's the part I never figured out, I'm assuming it's all streamed from somewhere so people don't just rip the whole box out and take it with them
>>
>>333721582

>The joystick is not the default fucking garbage design

Holy shit. If that's official it looks like it won't grind itself down like the regular controllers.
>>
>>333722895
just found this

https://youtu.be/xWO0QwiAy00
>>
>>333722895
it was all there, just hidden

I remember using the ps1 systems to play glover
>>
You can still go to ghetto old hotels today with those. I stayed in a hotel in Kansas that had the snes controller and you could pay to play the games. I played Super Punch Out!!
>>
>>333722164
Fucking underaged b& God damn
>>
>>333723624
Nah Europe didn't had this i think.
>>
I wonder if they still do stuff like this for modern consoles now that mobile gaming technology is more advanced.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.