[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>slow reaction time >bad hand eye coordination >panic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1458442282949.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1458442282949.png
22 KB, 645x773
>slow reaction time
>bad hand eye coordination
>panic under pressure
I guess I'm just not made for playing games.
>>
>>333719051
Just play as a medic so when you fuck up you can at least be a cumdump.
>>
>>333719051

>playing multiplayer games

I stopped 6 years ago and don't regret it one bit
>>
>>333719137
That's why I play support
>>
>>333719051
I know that feeling
>>
>>333719051
You're not made for anything if you are like that you fucking detroit cumdumpster
>>
Time to start playing truly turn based rpgs where shit like ATB in FF isn't present.
>>
Just play and practise, you'll get better eventually
>>
>>333719051
>shattered right elbow 6 months ago
>stuck in cast for 2 months
>slight nerve damage
>joint rigidity causes slower mouse movement
>numbness in right hand from pinched ulnar + nerve

I just play turn based and single player games now.
>>
File: 1458694842808.jpg (8 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1458694842808.jpg
8 KB, 210x251
I'm a dumb piece of shit, natural selection would've taken care of me but we live in a retarded leftist society where even the worthless ones are granted a nice comfortable living out of the taxpayer's money.
>>
>>333719051
Just play the new Star Fox: Baby
>>
>>333719051
I hate having to play with idiots like you anyways. It always leaves me wondering, "Why are you even playing video games"? Why base your identity around something you're so bad at? I just always assumed when I run into dipshits like you it was because they're just kids or something.
>>
File: cmonman.jpg (9 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
cmonman.jpg
9 KB, 251x189
>>333719051
>pressure
Unless you're livelihood is based on earnings from eSports this isn't a problem. Who gives a shit if you're good? If you like it, just play the fucking game.
>>
>>333719739
Dumbass
>>
>>333719672
I find it hilarious how over billions of years every living thing that was your ancestor, from the first bacteria to the first land animal up to the Jurassic age and across these 65 million years.
During this monumental time span each one of your ancestors managed to find a gf. Yet here you are with all the advantages of being a human in the 21th century and yet you shit on your ancestor's efforts to spew you forward into life by yearning to be dead.
It's fucking hilarious lmao
>>
>>333720304
>le baited guys xD
>>
>>333720371
Every time I see this 'your ancestors managed to get laid' argument I cringe at the stupidity
>>
>>333719051

Are people actually like this? I grew up playing PC games my entire life. I've also mastered touch-typing (150WPM average). I've played every single genre and I'm good at all of them. Everything just feels natural to me but the downside is I get bored/burned out very quickly. Everything seems boring to me now, I feel like I've tried and done everything. -.-
>>
>>333720371
my ancestor's are smiling at me Imperial, can you say the same?
>>
Then fuck off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.