[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chair thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rseries-examples.png (107 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
rseries-examples.png
107 KB, 600x250
What chair does /v/ use?

What chair should I buy? Budget ~$350
>>
i use a maxnomic and it's okay, pretty much an impulse buy.
>>
Best bet is to go into a store and try them. People ranted and raved over that IKEA Markus chair and when I tried it out I thought it was uncomfy as fuck.
>>
OM5
>>
>>333712893
just buy something that supports your skeleton
>>
>inb4 people shill dxracer chairs
>>
File: 1455500840324.jpg (23 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1455500840324.jpg
23 KB, 320x290
>"gaming" chairs
>>
>>333713272
>OM5
that made me chuckle.
>>
>>333712893
just buy an office chair
>>
ended up buying a meme chair to replace my 11 year old office chair
has been pretty nice so far
>>
>>333714014

They are pretty good though.

Its just that youre a faggot if you get anything other than solid black.
>>
Thinking of a Herman Miller aeron, they seem unbreakable and have resale value but I'm not sure the open mesh design would be comfy
>>
save up for a herman miller chair. Those things are awesome.
>>
>>333716836
>but I'm not sure the open mesh design would be comfy

Trust me, that shit is comfy as fuck. You know how regular stuffed chairs usually sag and then after a few months you feel your bum on the hard uncomfortable plastic? Well with mesh you never have to deal with that uncomfortable plastic crap ever. Also better airflow so your butt doesn't get too hot in the summer.

I'm getting myself one when I move out.... which is sometime before the end of this year hopefully.
>>
Just get an amazon basics or ikea chair and save yourself the rest of the money holy shit
>>
>>333716836
I'd love to have one of these myself but holy fuck that price is a turn off.
>>
Get a used Steelcase Leap or Aeron
If you look hard enough, you can find one in good condition for $350
It'd be a lot easier if you bumped it up to $400
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.