[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final boss is the dark souls mascot >you literally kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458797695388.png (1 MB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
1458797695388.png
1 MB, 1277x720
>final boss is the dark souls mascot
>you literally kill the dark souls series

This is just poetic as fuck. Miyazaki does it again.
>>
>>333708649

SPOILERS

MODS DELETE THIS SHIT

THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OUT YET
>>
the final boss is an artificially difficult shockwave?
>>
>>333708713
Its been out for like three weeks.
>>
>>333708713
kek

nigger this shit was everywhere like 2 weeks ago when some chink spent 7 hours failing to get the boss to 50%. not to mention all three and a half endings have already been shown.

gwyn takes over for second form with a remix of his theme from das
>>
>>333708713
BUTTHURT

MODS DELETE THIS POST

THE BUTTHURT IS UNCONTROLLABLE
>>
>>333708713
Where have you been the last three weeks?
>>
>>333708649
I cant even tell what this pixel mashup is
>>
>>333708649
>poetic
people aren't that positive when pokemon put their last boss on the cover.
>>
>>333708649
The final boss is literally the personification of every single Lord of Cinder
You could say it's the soul of the first flame
>>
>>333709152
>You could say it's the soul of the first flame
He truly was the Dark Soulâ„¢
>>
I thought the dark souls mascot was that sun guy everyone quotes?
>>
so what's the deal with him? the song is cool, but i haven't followed the lore at all past skin-deep stuff, and know nothing about 3 and don't mind spoilers.
>>
>>333709946
he's the embodiment of every single person who ever linked the fire
>>
>>333710417
And during his second phase he attacks like the very first person who linked the fire
>>
>>333710727
yea, along with the battle theme switching to gwyn's
sick as fuck soundtrack
>>
>>333708649
can you recreate this in mspaint because I have no idea what this red and grey aneurysm is supposed to be
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.