[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now films also, months in advance, are attempting to normalize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: temp.png (1 MB, 1277x739) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
1 MB, 1277x739
So now films also, months in advance, are attempting to normalize pre-orders?
>>
>>333705184

Pre-ordering movie tickets has been around for many, many, many years.

Shit, I remember my 8th birthday where we all went to see Jurassic Park: The Lost World and my parents ordered tickets 2 months in advance.
>>
>>333705184
They've been doing that for years.
>>
I'm not even a movie person, but they've always done this.
>>
File: quality.jpg (65 KB, 811x457) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
65 KB, 811x457
>>333705184
>OP has only now left under the rocks of how movies theaters work because of a warcraft movie
>>
>>333705184

>there are people on /v/ right now born after the year 2000

Jesus
>>
>>333705184
Movie reservations are real common famalamingo
>>
File: hitler questions.png (49 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
hitler questions.png
49 KB, 300x250
Could stretching a film out unnecessarily (like the Hobbit being padded into a trilogy instead of trying to make one good film) be a sign of DLC culture leaking?
>>
Damn, I didn't realise this was a thing. t. older than most of you, I just don't go to movies.
>>
>>333706187
Could DVD and Blu-ray commentary and extras be considered on disc DLC?
>>
Why would you pick the shitty example that is preordering tickets for the Warcraft movie instead of using the perfect example of the Assassin's Creed movie preorders with physical rewards?
>>
If you want to see movies the day they come out in a busy area, the only way you're getting a middle back row seat is pre-ordering it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.