[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing ArmA 3 right AS WE SPEAK ? You aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: BHNR8Zu-Imgur.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BHNR8Zu-Imgur.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you playing ArmA 3 right AS WE SPEAK ? You aren't a casual or a console kid by any chance ?
>>
/a3g/ is dead and pub servers are worse than cancer.
>>
>>333704212

>download Arma 3
>play gunship showcase
>AA missile
>use countermeasures
>immediately 2 more missiles
>get BTFO
>reload
>gain altitude and max airspeed
>AA missile
>countermeasures
>more missiles
>dive and turn
>about 5 meters off the ground
>even more missiles
>no room to maneuver and out of countermeasures
>die

This shit is pissing me off
>>
cause its full of hackers
>>
>>333704290
/a3g/ is funnily enough ten times better now that this shit group is dead.

Besides there's ten million groups out there you can chose from, which aren't autistic but at the same time way more competent that the spergfestival /a3g/ was.
>>
>>333704401
Name a better group than /a3g/.

That's right, you can't. They're either disgusting Redditors or ERP faggots.
>>
>>333704359
>not using terrain masking AT ALL TIMES

Do you even gunships bro?
>>
Because it runs like shit.
>>
wating for the expansion senpai
>>
>>333705092

>terrain masking
>when you have to fly over the ocean to an island which has AA on the coastline
>>
>>333704212
I made a 300ep series of arma 2 dayz mod already
We kinda burned out on arma after 4000 hours or whatever
>>
>>333704581
Don't fool yourself, /a3g/ is shit. They're generally incompetent and have no desire to improve.

I still play with them though.

At least until I actually get around to actually using those helium tanks under my bed.
>>
Because I don't have friends and pub servers are awful
Also it runs like shit
>>
>>333705139
same
>>
>>333705229
>I still play with them though.
/a3g/ is disbanded.
>>
>>333705146
Just stay low and try to engage at max range with AGMs. Pay attention to the topography on the map when planing your approach.
>>
>>333705502
The server went down and most of the group scattered, but there are a few of us left that still play together. It's not as big as it was, but it's still fun.
>>
>>333704401
>not wanting to play with fellow autistics and spergs

What are you, normal?
>>
That game is the worst trash ever, when they learn to make a game wich works NORMALLY and not at 40 fps with 4670k and gtx 970 then we talk .

All fucking arma/flashpoint/whatevershit are always trash games made by retards who dont know programming
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.