[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 635947024325143625.jpg (243 KB, 720x1026) Image search: [Google]
635947024325143625.jpg
243 KB, 720x1026
Daily reminder.
>>
Nothing wrong with that, pretty cool card

If the lore or whatever bothers you in a card game, you are just autistic
>>
motherfucker
>>
>muh lore in a card game
>>
>Complaining about lore
>When the canonically strongest card is some retarded dwarf with a shotgun

I GOT THE FUN IN MY SIGHTS
>>
>>333701478
> RAGNAROS A GOO' BOY, HE DIN´ DU NUFFIN´
>>
>>333701478
>playing babbymagic
Is it really necessary to be a baby as well as a virgin?
>>
>>333702112
You what
>>
they need to put in a "Big Game Summoner" that "Discovers" a 7 attack minion.
>>
>>333701478

Is it about the card itself ( loe related and i have o clue about lore ) or is it about the effect?

Or are we just talking about the P2W aspect of this shitty game ?
>>
>>333702140
He pops Deathwing in the mouth solo

Don't tell me he's not the strongest
>>
File: 1458917351483.png (17 KB, 163x200) Image search: [Google]
1458917351483.png
17 KB, 163x200
>>333702195
What card is this,
>>
>>333702246
>>
>>333702246
Why do you post in a thread about a game you know nothing about?
>>
>caring about anything in the warcraft universe post TBC, MAYBE post WotLK

didn't they introduce a fucking old-god that has been a huge influence in every expansion in hearthstone instead of WoW too?

WoW is cucked bro, blizzard is destroying everything they can including private servers lmao
>>
>>333702168
>complaining about "p2w" in a ccg
here's a (You) now get out this website is 18+
>>
>>333702328
>Implying I'm not a super casual player of Hearthstone
>>
>>333703221
there's a different kind of hearthstone player?
>>
>>333703269
I'm so casual that I haven't even bought the expansions or finished Naxxramas.
>>
>>333703427
The card is part of the base set.
>>
>>333702324
Why did they make this card? What were they thinking?
>>
>>333704761
In vanilla there were only a small amount of minions that even fit that criteria.

It's getting nerfed hard soon. One of the big things they've been talking about the upcoming Basic and Classic nerfs is in how they limit design, and BGH does that. All these new minions like C'thun and Yogg-Sauron mean jack fucking shit because no one will play them while this card is still in the meta. They wouldn't be creating these giant minions to build your decks around if BGH wasn't getting a nerf, this should have been a red flag when it was announced everyone who buys a pack gets C'thun for free.

His nerf is either going to be raising his cost massively or restricting the kill to "Beast" minions only.
>>
I tried this game recently. So far I've only done the tutorial and unlocked a few characters in the solo practice thing. It feels like a very simplified MTG with some differences. What I find strange is that you're able to directly attack the opponent any time they don't have a taunt minion in play. It'll take me awhile to get the hang of this game. No plans to even spend a dime on it either so my play will be slow going and ultra casual.
>>
>>333704761
>>333705043
What really boggles my mind about BGH is that this one single card actually makes having 7+ damage a massive downgrade instead of making the card stronger.
You actually need a really good effect on the card for it to be even remotely playable just because of this one retarded fucking dwarf.
>>
File: big-game-hunter.jpg (65 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
big-game-hunter.jpg
65 KB, 480x680
>>333704761
This is what they were thinking

literally
>>
>>333705623
planechase was a fucking trip
>>
>>333706524
I mean time spiral go fuck yourself I'm tred
>>
>>333702112

Thinking about this made me chuckle a lil bit guv. I mean, that's really all it is isn't it? A Dwarf packing a fucking shot gun.
>>
>>333705043
outside of that 10 10 snowfucker and that 7 5 is there ANY 7+ beast?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.