[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game was actually better than any Souls game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lotf.jpg (43 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
lotf.jpg
43 KB, 460x215
This game was actually better than any Souls game.
>>
>>333694112
Agreed
>>
>>333694112
>>333694130
/r/ing that shill copypasta that got posted around all the time in 2014.
>>
No one believes this except desperate Europoors. Close this thread if you have a shred of dignity.
>>
>>333694112
No it isn't
>>
I got it for free and I still feel ripped off
>>
>>333695525
>desperate Europoor here

It wasn't that good. Obviously it was made with a small budget that could be felt.
It was a good try though.
They are working on a souls like set in a sci fi environment. We'll see how it turns out.
>>
>>333695665
Same
>>
>>333694112
>>333694130

Disagree

It's fun the first few hours but then it gets bland real quick. Not difficult anymore, armor is bland, story and locations not interestig enough.
>>
I didn't like it much at all. You were really locked into your animations before you could dodge so big single hit strength weapons were way stronger than trying to combo something with the dex stuff (knives/gauntlets). And the environments were so boring. You go straight from a muted grey and icey castle to dirt brown.
>>
I wanted to like the game but the combat felt so odd
>>
>>333694112
It really wasn't.

Too big, too clunky, too janky, too fucked in the ass by DRM.

Honestly western devs might want to consider a more complicated hack n slash, if they're always going to dumb it fucking down, and then slap rpg mechanics on top.

I do believe that western devs can make games worth playing, but this ain't it.
>>
>>333694112
It played like floaty shit and the camera was goddamn atrocious.
>>
>>333694112
in theory.

the gameplay was solid and had a really hefty solid feel to it. and it looked great visually.

but after leaving the monastery and it's surroundings the locations become boring, ESPECIALLY the Rhogar realm, which is just unfun.

they make and design all these armors, trying to get a fashion souls thing going, but by the time you complete a full set, youve already started moving on to the next best armor, since there is no upgrading.

Same for weapons. theres just no reason to use that super cool sword you found an hour ago, because you just found one with better stats.

there's a lot of obtuse and stupid gameplay choices too. Like whatsiname that uses unavoidable magic that depletes your max health
>>
>>333696365
so it's like dark souls
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.