[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this game punish you so hard for not using the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Why does this game punish you so hard for not using the main 4?

>Yukiko
-best heals
-uses fire(you need someone that uses fire)
-can cleanse and res

>Yosuke
-best support
-uses wind(you need someone that uses wind)
-can off heal when needed

>Chie
-tied with Kanji for best physical
-can raise physical dmg
-uses ice(keep those drinks cool)
-has support skills that are not as good as Yss but she has them

>Yu
-literally does everything you need + more
-handsome as fuck
-literally (you)

>the rest
-Kanji good physical but has less agility than Chie
-Teddie good heals but can't nuke as hard as Yukiko
-Naoto a shit
-Rise too lewd to frontline like a real nigga

My dream team of Naoto, Rise and Chie will never happen. Mods when?
>>
>>333693373

>Naoto a shit
>Megidolan/Mahama/Mamudo

Yeah, you're an idiot.
>>
>>333693507
You can use those spells like 7 times before your SP runs out
>>
>>333694404
Good thing she has a passive ability that Literally regens sp if you run out of sp on naoto you are shit a vidya games
>>
File: 1459760688480.png (98 KB, 226x199) Image search: [Google]
1459760688480.png
98 KB, 226x199
>Chie tied with Kanji

Chie has the highest crit rates out of the entire cast.
>>
Chie sux tho
>>
File: 1460061744427.jpg (61 KB, 467x481) Image search: [Google]
1460061744427.jpg
61 KB, 467x481
>>333693373
>Naoto a shit
Fuck of Risefag
>>
Didn't they balance out everyone in Golden?
>>
>>333693373
I remember using whoever i felt like, and having zero problems
>>
>>333693373
>(you need someone that uses fire)
>(you need someone that uses wind)

You can just use the main character for this you dense motherfucker.

Also the game is nowhere near hard enough to even care that your party of choice is suboptimal. The only character who is useless is Naoto during boss fights and they remedied that in the Vita version.
>>
>>333693507
>>333694404
>Give Rise's SP ring to Naoto
>Spam Shield of Justice
Has there ever been an easier final boss?
>>
>>333693373
Chie is shit, Teddie do more damage with ice as well.
>>
>>333693373
Best team is Yukiko, Kanji and Naoto.

Yukiko burns up the bad guys with mind charged fire boost + amp attacks and heals booboos with Salvation.

Since Kanji gets Power Charge he severely trumps Chie in damage. Also has Matarukaja.

Naoto is a better Jack-of-all-trades than Yosuke since she gets every dyne + Mind Charge, as well as being able to sweep through regular encounters with either Hama + Hama Boost or Mudo + Mudo Boost.

Then again none of this matters since Rise destroys what is already an easy game.
>>
I set the characters with the tactics menu in order to make fights faster and I had to throw Chie out of my party because she's the only retarded AI. All the others know how to use their spells at the right time and heal before I even know who's going to get hit. Chie is the idiot who's going to cast bufula on 6 enemies individually instead of just freezing everyone at once and constantly wasting turns or killing herself on physical immune/reflect enemies.
Also I just think Kanji is much better early on. Since they removed physical attack types kill rush is stronger than anything Chie gets for a good long time and it's pretty rare to get a good persona with zio spells unless they're inherited.
>>
>>333693373

Except Chie is shit and Kanji is the best character

Yosuke is not that good either

But who cares, game is super easy. Just use whoever you like + yukiko or teddie as a healer
>>
>>333693373
You can beat the game with anyone its not hard.
>>
They're supposed to be stronger since they're the senpais
>>
>>333696482
>game gives you direct control unlike FES
>uses tactics instead

woooow
>>
>>333693373
It doesn't. Yosuke and Yukiko are staples to my party though, I can't be assed to use heals myself like Yukiko can and she has good magic attack, and Yosuke is a jack of all trades and that accuracy/evasion boost for the whole party is MANDATORY.
>>
>>333693373
kanji is the best damage and best girl overall.
>>
>Have MC run healer
>enjoy the beauty that is Chie, Kanji, Yosuke all phys team.
>>
>>333694962
Yeah Naoto and Chie got way better.
>>
File: 1414726091472.png (68 KB, 900x943) Image search: [Google]
1414726091472.png
68 KB, 900x943
What are the best P3 parties?
>>
>>333697902

Aigis, Akihiko, and Mitsuru.

I did an all female route part once, but electric enemies will fuck you over
>>
>>333697902
Aigis, Akihiko, Mitsuru/Yukari
>>
>>333697902
Aigis
Akihiko
Mitsuru
>>
>>333698101
>>333698273
>>333698662
This.
If P3FES let you control party members and choose what skills get kept/deleted on your party members personas it would be waaaay better than p4.
>>
>>333693373
op, it's literally the easiest persona, even moreso in Golden. You aren't "punished" for shit, you can adequately use pretty much any party combo and push through the game. You can solo mostly anything with the protag alone and minimal planning, even.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.