[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metal Gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What MGS game is best and why is it MGS2?
>>
>>333691450
>why is it MGS2?

MGS2 was not great.

Raiden was a shit character (I accepted the fact that he was no snake but holy fuck he was a piece of shit)
Big Shell was a horrible place to navigate
All the bosses sucked (whether it be lame like Fatman, cheap like Vamp or the RAYs, or shitty gimmick like Solidus)
Arsenal Gear makes no god damn sense, saw videos years later, still makes no sense
Rose was unbearable
>>
Big Shell was symmetrical and shitty

The bosses were lame as fuck
>>
>>333691450

5 is easily the best.
>>
>>333691450
MGS3 blows it the fuck out
>>
You all make fair points but in terms of plot it has and will always be the best.
>>
>>333692518
>of plot it has and will always be the best.

Arsenal Gear says otherwise
>>
>>333692518
Who gives a shit about plot,you only watch it once.On subsequent playthroughs you skip the cutscenes.
>>
There is no competition, Snake's Revenge by a landslide

the truck have started to move!
>>
>>333691450
2 was an amazing game. It's nowhere near the best though.

MGS1 > MGS3 > MGSV > MGS2 > MG2 > MGS4 > MG1 > PW

Not counting spinoffs.
>>
>>333692683
>On subsequent playthroughs you skip the cutscenes

This means you are a pleb.
>>
>>333693154
this means i have to beat the game in under 4,5 hours on eu extreme you fag
>>
>>333693096
Mgs2>MGS3>MGS1>MGS4>MGS5>MG1>MG2>MGPW
>>
>>333693270
Obviously you'd skip the cutscenes on a speed run. How fast you can beat a game has nothing to do with the quality.... In terms of plot I say MGS2 is best. Gameplay only I say MGS5 but it has the shittiest plot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.